• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT Joker DX 2.0, Super7 Alien Proto Set, Hasbro Boba Fett/Carbonite SDCC Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Joker is mine. The other 2 are SDCC exclusives my friend is wanting to unload. I told him I'd sell them through here only if he kept the prices somewhat reasonable. :lol

Hot Toys Joker DX 2.0 SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE - MIB :

SOLD (Includes Brown Shipper).

---------------

SDCC Hasbro Exclusive 6" Boba Fett Black Series & Han in Carbonite - MIB:

SOLD (If not one here bites on this, I might buy it from him for myself. It's that awesome. Almost makes me wish I had braved that ridiculous Hasbro line at the con :lol ).

---------------

Super7 SDCC Exclusive Canceled 1979 Prototype ALIEN Figures 2-Pack (Alien & Kane) - MIB:

SOLD (He may have the Early Bird thing for sale too, but I'm not sure. I only have these from him right now).

Last edited:
Got several PMs for the 2 items that aren't even mine. :lol I will check with my friend tomorrow to make sure they're still available. If so, Madcow would be first in line for the Super7.

No bites at all on HT Joker. Perhaps I priced it $25 or so too high. I usually make sure to ask below current market rate and fair prices for stuff, especially among Freaks.

Back