Does Sideshow have the license to Vertigo characters?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcmarv

Super Freak
Reaction score
So much potential here, especially given SS's affection for macabre-ish characters. Dream, Death, Constantine are just some of the characters I'll be interested in.

But just because sex sells, I'd like a Snow White comiquette in this fashion! (Very MJ-ish by the way...)

Snow_White_and_Boy_Blue_by_AdamHughes.jpg

What other characters would you guys and gals fancy?

Sandman, Death, Swamp Thing, Fables.....

Comstantine PF could be fantastic.

Constantine and Swampthing are no longer Vertigo characters.

When the New 52 was launched, they became part of the superhero universe.

Both of them have their own series, and Constantine is also the leader of the "Justice League Dark", one of the best books that DC is publishing these days.

"Hellblazer" was cancelled at issue #300, a landmark, anniversary special. After that, his new series (titled "Constantine") was launched.

Last edited:
That's why it's important to notice that Constantine and Swampthing are NO LONGER Vertigo characters.

If they can't do Vertigo, they still can make Constantine and Swampthing, because they are not being published by Vertigo anymore.

That's why it's important to notice that Constantine and Swampthing are NO LONGER Vertigo characters.

If they can't do Vertigo, they still can make Constantine and Swampthing, because they are not being published by Vertigo anymore.

Aaah, yes.

Which reminds me, I've got several issues of Justice League Dark that I've picked up but yet to read. Will get on it.

That said, I'd like to see Zatanna or even Madame Xanadu get made too!

2979869-3995980439-JLDAR.jpg

Aaah, yes.

Which reminds me, I've got several issues of Justice League Dark that I've picked up but yet to read. Will get on it.

That said, I'd like to see Zatanna or even Madame Xanadu get made too!

2979869-3995980439-JLDAR.jpg

Anything that is New52 related won't get made by sideshow in a while. I doubt they will get made at all. Sideshow will stick with classic or modern (before New52) and revisit the same character over and over again, like Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.

Last edited:
Back