QS001 1/4 cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lforigno

Super Freak
Reaction score
I will be making the QS001 dark knight batman 1/4 capes. I will be offering them at a discounted price of 40 dollars here on the boards. They are listed higher on eBay but only 40 here to board members. I will make them any length you would like.

you know me, no batman figure for me without your cape ;)

So you can count me in aswell. As for the length, I'll talk to you when we have some in-hand pictures of the figure.

I'm in too, already got 3 of yours, they don't look right without it

Lance just a quick one, i've got the qs001 coming soon and own the EB 1/4 cape from you think the eb 1/4 will work?. Untill i can get some loose funds to pick up the correct one for this guy? i can just stick the original cape on the EB for now.

Or is it designed a bit different? i.e length for the shoulder holes on the QS001?

Lance, thanks for replying to me in the other customs cape thread. However, I've realized that it's a rayon 1/4 scale cape, that I require. I love the medium length one on my DX-02 and would like the same for the QS001.

Unless of coarse you think the velvet works better for the scale.

Thanks, bud!

The velvet works the best at this scale. if you do not want the velvet I could make you a rayon one at the same price. I recommend the velvet. I am now taking payments, 50 dollars shipped anywhere. [email protected]

I just put your EB 1/4 scale cape on the QS001 and it's amazing Lance. I didn't even bother with the stock cape. I love the velvet fabric you use but at some scales I think it can look a little off, on this it's absolutely 100% perfect. I think you are gonna get a lot of business mate.
2_zps48bf30fc.jpg

Back