Sideshow Jango Fett Coming??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkarn009

Super Freak
Reaction score
Reports from yakface.com twitter that sideshow have this in the pipeline.
Could possibley have something to do with the upcoming celabration vii?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Sideshow Jango Fett

Since most of him is a repaint of Boba, of course he is in the pipeline.

Re: Sideshow Jango Fett

Repaint of boba plus the tem morrison head for the clones....i'd say this one is in the bag.

yeah very simple for them to pump out when they have an empty slot

Helmet is different and needs re-tooling but seeing as how the helmet is incorrect on ESB Boba I can see them just doing a repaint and calling it Jango.

I don't know how interested in a Jango figure I'd be, at least in this scale. Depends on how nice the figure is.

On one end the whole Jango thing shat all over one of the cool things I found about Boba, the mystery. But ironically Jango was one of the better parts of the PT. :lol

I like the colors and the double pistol look.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know how interested in a Jango figure I'd be, at least in this scale. Depends on how nice the figure is.

On one end the whole Jango thing shat all over one of the cool things I found about Boba, the mystery. But ironically Jango was one of the better parts of the PT. :lol

I like the colors and the double pistol look.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

The Medi Jango is superb. Just port him over to a Hot Toys slim. Don't need the SSC one.

Definitely my top things for Sideshow to make in the 1/6 besides a ROTJ Boba. Hope this happens soon! :rock:rock:rock

loved all the Sideshow trashing on what we expect them to do with Jango!

I agree with all of you and add that they'll be doing two Jango figures just like Medicom did of course. Basically it's just a different rocket pack for the Geonosis version right?

The Medi Jango is superb. Just port him over to a Hot Toys slim. Don't need the SSC one.
Yeah - it's nice, but swapping the body to a TT won't make it better.. it'll still be skinny. :huh

Jango / Temuerra was a beefy guy, the figure needs to reflect that properly, & the Medi simply doesn't do that. Check out McHaleyArt's custom Jango in the custom section; he's addressed the body / mass issue brilliantly.

A new SSC figure would be great, they just need to forget about the Boba figure they made & start fresh. :)

Considering the significant differences between Jango and Boba's armor and gear....if Sideshow is really doing this, a complete new armor/gear/outfit is necessary...there isn't anything on their current "Boba" that is usable on a Jango figure.

I'm pretty happy with the Medi version I got....

...but if they're gonna do it.......the main thing I'd like to see Sideshow address from that one is the "helmet dent".

...and yes, if they are doing it, let's do it all in one shot please. Both rocket backpacks, Kamino saber dart, 2 helmets (1 "clean", 1 "dented"), casual fatigues, tube with kouhoons, pistols, detachable grappling line w/ hook(s), gloved and un-gloved hand sets, standard and "running" feet, standard and "Kamino" inspired stands, "sand"cover for basic stand (to display "Geonosis" jet pack version)....

I've thought a little bit about this one.... :)

You really need to have 2 Jango figures to display, Kamino and Geonosis. They should do what Hot Toys did with Bespin Luke and get 2 full figures in one.

The only thing that changes is his jetpack and a bump on his helmet. They'll just give him the accessories.

Back