Shai Hulud is an evil bastiche...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DouglasMcc

Super Freak
Reaction score
:monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Okay, I kept telling myself that I wasn't going to break... no faltering. Well, sometimes the fates... and other evil bastiches wear on your psyche. Then boom! ... you react on instinct and find yourself in no man's land where you dare not tread. Okay, enough silly hyperbole... link tells the whole dirty story:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...60042331276&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

Now, I am sticking to my original opinion. I still think that Part 7 or FvJ are superior figures to part 3. But, I had this pang... this urge to own that which is sought after. And, well, then I saw that Buy It Now. Since that basically comes out to their original retail, I couldn't resist. Plus, the seller offered me 120 shipped for just Freddy and Jason. God help me, I am so broke... I can hear my credit card crying now.

And its all that evil bastiche Shai Hulud's fault. Heck, I had to buy one before he bought all the rest :maul :rotfl :maul

Shai does hot chix. So he's ok in my book. I do hot chix too. But I married one dammit. So now I live vicariously through Shai. Make me proud Shai, I've passed my torch onto you..

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Great thread title !!!!

DOUGLAS,you got yourself an awesome deal...I would have bought it myself if I'd seen it before you....:monkey3 .You just bought the greatest 12 '' ever.

And yeah....when Bodie got married,the soul of his phallus came to me and ask me to continue his previous work....

Shai Hulud said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

And yeah....when Bodie got married,the soul of his phallus came to me and ask me to continue his previous work....

That's the funniest line I think I've read in a long time!!! Shai's worm is possessed!! :lol

Oh goodie, another thread for the kids...

Every time someone makes a sexual reference you make a monkey cry...:monkey2

panda.jpg

C'mon guys,

maybe we should leave the "finger-pointing" to Shai. :lol

Last edited:
Back