• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Predator Cinemaquette/ Maquette EDIT: P1 life size bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I camp dbs

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Looking for the maquette or cinamaquette, PM I'll be interested in anything
Edit: also after
- P1 life size bust
- P1 legendary scale bust

Last edited:
I'm thinking about goin with this one on ebay, does anyone know if they're worth $5600.00, I want it and would rather this than 10 other pieces but I'm not sure on value?

I'm thinking about goin with this one on ebay, does anyone know if they're worth $5600.00, I want it and would rather this than 10 other pieces but I'm not sure on value?

The price of the Italian one seems much too high. I bought mine in February for 2k less than that price.
The last ones that have been sold, were between the 3k and 3,5k mark.
There is also one for sale in Belgium https://www.2dehands.be/verzamelen/...te-157679388.html?qq=cinemaquette&pc_id=&afd=
I would make the guy an offer of 3k and maybe he will bite.

Otherwise I would wait a little bit because you will surely find one between 3k and 3,5k.

Oh, thanks for that I was closely considering buying the Italian one, see what happens, I just wasn't really sure how much they're worth.

No problem. Be patient with this one, it will pop up now and then. I have read that someone on the German forum bought one for 2000$, although that's an exception.

Have a look at the cinemaquette forum and I am sure you will find more info on there:
https://chocolatebydeath.com/

Thanks again I'm waiting to hear back from them, but I'm still open to other offers if anyone wants to sell me their PRECIOUS

Thanks again I'm waiting to hear back from them, but I'm still open to other offers if anyone wants to sell me their PRECIOUS

I'm sure they will sell this for a few hundreds less than that price. Keep us informed how this ends and what they say:yess:

Back