HCG 1/4 Viktor Underworld Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
bO6kiWi.jpg

lD1huts.jpg

IhPVKIB.jpg

Not sure? :lol

Im going to say it again. HCG really has a hard time with getting the accuracy right with most of their human character statues. Their monsters are pretty good though. Looks like Selene and especially Viktor are both misses instead of hits. Viktors face portrait just looks terrible. It doesnt even look like Bill Nighy. The body looks decent. But thats it. Another pass for me.

942720_420023418112425_1274799408_n.jpg

dude, i totally agree. they can not seem to properly capture human likenesses. the more i look at that selene piece the more it looks horrid (i know some people love it, but to me in mho if thats the face sculpt i'm paying for at $300 plus now a days, if thats what i can expect, i'd rather just stop collecting statues). and now viktor. ugh. its upsetting to me cause i love the underworld franchise and have not yet been able to get some great high end stuff for it yet. was hoping HCG would do some great things with it, but from what i've been seeing so far, what a waste and disappointment. someone needs to take a crack at the franchise, cause HCG is not doing it right at all.

i love the sliced head!, too bad selene isnt from the same scene

I really need to get this! I love this ending of the first Underworld when Selene slices Viktor head and I saw that first time 9 years ago. Likeness isnt spot on of course but its looks great. I cant wait to pre-order this bad boy.

That's awesome. If only they had done as good a job with Selene, I'd consider purchasing this line.

Im really sure yet. I need to see first in hand pictures before Im getting this.

Awesome setup and fantastic piece! Love the 2nd head. Really wish a 1/6 company would pickup the license. Would kill for a lycan, Marcus, and viktor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back