• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB SDCC COMIC CON-Transformers Metroplex & Deadpool Corps set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironman24

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey there friends and Freaks,- I'm looking for some SDCC 2013 Exclusive items,,I'm very happy to pay you over the retail cost- The items are from Hasbro the Transformers Metroplex and Two or three of the Deadpool Corps set that comes in the taco bus...If anyone can help a Freak out it would be Great.I will also pay for all shipping charges..These are for my sons collection so any Help would be great,, PLEASE send me a PM if you can help out Thanks so Much

Last edited:
Re: WTB SDCC COMIC CON-Transformers Metroplex,MP-13 Soundwave & Deadpool Corps set

HELP ME.....HELP ME...........

Re: WTB SDCC COMIC CON-Transformers Metroplex,MP-13 Soundwave & Deadpool Corps set

Is there anyone who wants to make some money......PM Me

I don't think you realize how extremely difficult it is to just get in line for these. :lol

Managed to get in line twice and it was a real pain. :gah:

Would of helped you out if I had seen this earlier. Sorry man. :(

Thanks my friend,,Ya My 10 year old son found pictures of it looking through SDCC Pics on the net then showed his brothers and know they all want one...Im having trouble enough trying to find the transformers on top of this also...Someone will come through I hope

BUMP ME PLEASE....................

I might have an extra Deadpool taco truck I picked up for a friend who seems to be having 2nd thoughts on it.will let you know if your still looking for it

Yes please lmk. Thanks

Still looking............................

I saw a Transformers one in the RS classifieds.. You check that out already?

Thanks my friend but it sold...Still looking

Big Bump..................................

Friday Night Bump...................................

Back