Play Arts Kai Alien Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PwnStar511

Super Freak
Reaction score
Seems like everyone wants a piece of the Alien and Predator franchises this year!

Play Arts Kai has revealed prototypes of the Alien and Predalien from AVPR.

944504_507725969295600_30968038_n_zpsb58346ff.jpg

Some great detail there, which is expected from PAK.

Hope there is an Alien Queen!

PAK should just go 1/6 scale.

Even though their figures vary in height, they are not far off...

The posing should be good if they don’t break and I quite like the over the top style of Play Arts stuff. Is that the Predalien? Looks awesome.

Yeah, whilst i'm fond of both franchises i'm not invested in either one enough to be bothered by PAKs exaggerated sculpts nor the ****tiness of the AVP films, so the predalien looks like it might be a buy for me.

(Assuming that is predalien, I honestly can't tell)

Last edited:
What the Hell are those? I wasn't a fan of the AvP:R movie designs (ADI seems to screw up the Aliens franchise more and more with each film...), but these are even worse than those...

:thud:

I'm not a fan of PAK sculpts but I am absolutely in love with those, will definitely get them.

Play Arts Kai always exaggerates their sculpts. I may get these just for some fun variety in my display.

I understand that. But the Predalien in AVPR had mandibles, dreads, and was tan. Also had a clear forehead dome. The AVPR alien had a head similar to the Alien from ALIENS. This looks like a stylized Giver Alien.

I understand that. But the Predalien in AVPR had mandibles, dreads, and was tan. Also had a clear forehead dome. The AVPR alien had a head similar to the Alien from ALIENS. This looks like a stylized Giver Alien.

I don't think these are painted or totally finished yet.

A friend of mine pointed out that these may be the Spitter and the Lurker aliens from the Aliens: Colonial Marines game. The reflection in the background shows the queen like dome of the spitter along with it's unique dorsal tubes.

A friend of mine pointed out that these may be the Spitter and the Lurker aliens from the Aliens: Colonial Marines game. The reflection in the background shows the queen like dome of the spitter along with it's unique dorsal tubes.

Oh I didn't even see that Alien in the back! Hmm could be. Pic doesn't say what Alien property in particular this is for...

Back