NECA Friday the 13th NES SDCC Figures are UP!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I placed an order 5 minutes ago and there were 17 left. Now they're gone. I wonder if they will add more each day or if that was it.

I'm pretty sure that's it until Monday. The rest are reserved for the show. If they don't sell out, they usually put what's left back up, but I wouldn't count on it. They want them to sell out at comicon.

:( I missed it. I only see double priced ones on Ebay now. Sigh I wish it wasn't an sdcc exclusive, but i guess its appeal is limited

They come back up each day of Comic Con :) And I was on the site and had Jason in my cart. Then for some reason decided not to get him... Today I will not make the same mistake!

I will try to post here if I get the notice in time. Seems like paypal was the only way to checkout if anyone needs to setup a necaclub.com and paypal account.

NECA just released some more online - had 2 in my cart, but I was not registered to the club so I had to and once completed, the Jason was gone!

EDIT: The Jasons are back up!!!

Yes... back up, they always make them sound more limited than they really are. But this is good news for anyone that missed out.

necaclub.com

When you click on the page it shows it right under the price. Shows 94 in stock now.

Back