Trinity War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ven

Super Freak
Reaction score
I recently read Justice league #22 and I'm waiting on JLA #6......... but i thought back to last year when flashpoint happened... and Bruce KNOWS what happened in flashpoint post 52..... Am I the only one who thinks batman has something crazy up his sleeve to stop the incoming threat that Barry saw?!?!

I recently read Justice league #22 and I'm waiting on JLA #6......... but i thought back to last year when flashpoint happened... and Bruce KNOWS what happened in flashpoint post 52..... Am I the only one who thinks batman has something crazy up his sleeve to stop the incoming threat that Barry saw?!?!

I began reading the trinity war but decided to wait for the collected editions. I'm too impatient to wait from issue to issue.

Glad to see a thread about it!

I've read parts 1 & 2 & picked up issue 3 at the weekend so I'll be reading that sometime soon...as soon as I can draw myself away from Marvels Infinity that is.

Seems good so far...I haven't read Flashpoint at all so I have no idea what could be transpiring here.

Should I go back & have a read of that before I delve too much just in case it all ties in?

Neil

I've read parts 1 & 2 & picked up issue 3 at the weekend so I'll be reading that sometime soon...as soon as I can draw myself away from Marvels Infinity that is.

Seems good so far...I haven't read Flashpoint at all so I have no idea what could be transpiring here.

Should I go back & have a read of that before I delve too much just in case it all ties in?

Neil

I just bought the flashpoint paradox blu-ray and I highly recommend it. Great animation, awesome characters and one of the better "what if.." Stories. It's also surprisingly violent. I was going to buy the comic but I feel "up-to-date" now.

I just bought the flashpoint paradox blu-ray and I highly recommend it. Great animation, awesome characters and one of the better "what if.." Stories. It's also surprisingly violent. I was going to buy the comic but I feel "up-to-date" now.

I actually have that already :)

It's in my to watch pile along with a mountain of other stuff including the previous DC cartoon - Superman Unbound.

I'll watch it before I get too involved with the Trinity War now then :)

Thanks for that.

Neil

I actually have that already :)

It's in my to watch pile along with a mountain of other stuff including the previous DC cartoon - Superman Unbound.

I'll watch it before I get too involved with the Trinity War now then :)

Thanks for that.

Neil

Get on that *****, mannnn! Great movie!

Get on that *****, mannnn! Great movie!

I took your advice & watched it last night...it's freaking amazing!!!

One of the best I've seen & wow was it violent for a DC animated movie.

I reckon I'm upto date enough to finish reading the comics now :)

If anyone hasn't seen this by the way I recommend you do so post haste it really is awesome

Neil

I took your advice & watched it last night...it's freaking amazing!!!

One of the best I've seen & wow was it violent for a DC animated movie.

I reckon I'm upto date enough to finish reading the comics now :)

If anyone hasn't seen this by the way I recommend you do so post haste it really is awesome

Neil

Nice! Glad you liked it, buddy. The violence also caught me off guard. I couldn't believe my eyes in certain scenes. Even my gf said "isn't this a comic book movie??" :D she gained some respect for Aquaman after seeing how badass he can be.

**spoilers**

The scene where flash hands batman the letter from his father was amazing, eh?

Last edited:
Nice! Glad you liked it, buddy. The violence also caught me off guard. I couldn't believe my eyes in certain scenes. Even my gf said "isn't this a comic book movie??" :D she gained some respect for Aquaman after seeing how badass he can be.

**spoilers**

The scene where flash hands batman the letter from his father was amazing, eh?

Yeah loved it.
I know what she means, some of it I was like "did this happen like that in the comic???"
I'm actually tempted to try & grab the Trades now to read it as well.

Yeah that was a pretty good scene, tbh there was soooo much great stuff in there it's hard to pick a best bit, it's all fantastic.

I'll be watching it again :)

Neil

Yeah loved it.
I know what she means, some of it I was like "did this happen like that in the comic???"
I'm actually tempted to try & grab the Trades now to read it as well.

Yeah that was a pretty good scene, tbh there was soooo much great stuff in there it's hard to pick a best bit, it's all fantastic.

I'll be watching it again :)

Neil

And again.. And again.... Annnnnd again!

I'm pumped for that one too. Going to be great.

I am now.

I wasn't really before I watched Flashpoint.
I was hoping they'd spend more time on the back catalog & give us more of them before they started on the New 52 stories.

But watching the feature on War & thinking more about the story itself I'm quite looking forward to it.

I do hope they go back though & don't just start doing New 52 only.

I'd still love to see Blackest Night, Sinestro Wars, Killing Joke, Hush, Long Halloween etc. done at some point

I actually looked earlier & I have 15 of the 17 movies they have done on Blu-Ray...Didn't realise there were so many :thud::thud:

Neil

I've been getting caught up on my reading, as of late. I read the through Aquaman #1-23, JL #1-23, JLA #1-7, and JLD #22-23, and, amidst all of this, was Throne of Atlantis and Trinity War. I've found all of it really enjoyable, but I really enjoyed both Trinity War and Throne of Atlantis, with the latter being a but better, as I've really been digging Aquaman. However, by far, my favorite thing I've read has been the Shazam back-up in JL, and I love that Trinity War picked up where it left off.

That being said, I'm really curious how Forever Evil turns out, but the month to month wait, now that I'm caught up again, is going to suck!:gah:

That being said, I'm really curious how Forever Evil turns out, but the month to month wait, now that I'm caught up again, is going to suck!:gah:

I wish I was as caught up as you! Forever Evil seems promising. The idea of the crime syndicate going against the entire DC rogue gallery is just awesome.

Yeah, this "Villain's Month" **** is going to put me in the poorhouse, though. I'm being very selective, but, still, I hate the idea of having to buy multiple books from the same title. I think that, outside of Aquaman and Flash (which both don't have as many), and The Joker issue of Batman, I'm only getting the ones by the main creative team, but still. Damn.

I finished trinity war, and was sadly kinda disappointed.... while unassumingly batman doesn't remember anything that flash told him from flashpoint, the whole mystery of trinity war was kinda predictable....however I read the first issue of forever evil and I'm pretty excited about the whole new arc.

I was never bothered about Trinity War, as I only read the first 8 issues of Justice League, only read Justice League Dark here and there and hadn't read any of Justice League of America. But looking at Forever Evil and villains month I feel like I'm gonna need to check it out. Currently trying to grab the back issues, which, along with getting the various titles of this month, is gonna be nightmare expensive.

I've been getting caught up on my reading, as of late. I read the through Aquaman #1-23, JL #1-23, JLA #1-7, and JLD #22-23, and, amidst all of this, was Throne of Atlantis and Trinity War. I've found all of it really enjoyable, but I really enjoyed both Trinity War and Throne of Atlantis, with the latter being a but better, as I've really been digging Aquaman. However, by far, my favorite thing I've read has been the Shazam back-up in JL, and I love that Trinity War picked up where it left off.

I really, really want to pick up the first Aquaman trades, IV read the first issue and really got hooked immediately. Hoping I enjoy it as much as you did. Also want to get caught up on Justice League so that'd be handy with the Throne of Atlantis crossover.

Back