Wolverines healing factor...bro,does he even lift?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When one lifts weights to gain mass...you're essentially ripping muscle tissue right? Then it eventually heals while forming another layer, thus making the muscles bigger.

Shouldn't wolverines healing factor prevent him from gaining mass then? From what I understand...the healing factors restores Logan's wounds back to its original form.

I am thinking wayyyyy too much into this.

Or you could say he grows his muscles super fast with minimal effort/training...

Wolverine heals (without leaving scar tissue).... he does not actually turn back-time to before the wound occurs

I think maybe he builds muscle faster as he would have less down time between sesh's, Bro he lifts. :lol

Lucky bastard.

How does this relate to "Marvel Action Figures?"

Mods should move this to the "Movies and TV Shows Discussion" thread in the non-collectible discussion section.

Sorry, I don't visit those threads often. Mods please move this?

I was wondering why Superman has muscles since nothing has enough resistance to give him a workout.

Or you could say he grows his muscles super fast with minimal effort/training...

Wolverine heals (without leaving scar tissue).... he does not actually turn back-time to before the wound occurs

Yeah, but muscle building is essentially a form of a scar tissue(very loosely based) if the muscle fibers you tear apart don't stay torn apart, then the "muscle building" stage can't repair and fill in those tears. So basically he would tear those tiny micro fibers and they would reconnect, not fill in. So he could build strength but now mass I'm guessing.

I was wondering why Superman has muscles since nothing has enough resistance to give him a workout.

I was going to say because he was genetically created, but that's every other kryptonian. The kryptonian genetics is probably so pure that he doesn't even lift. And it is due to natural growth and development.

Back