New DC Collectibles statues pics from 2013-14 Portfolio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ditch

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just had the new DC Collectibles Summer/Fall Portfolio in with this weeks comics delivery. So i took a few pics for you guys these are the new statues.sorry for the phone cam pics but i'm sure some one else will get one and scan it.There is a Huntress Cover Girls statue but i could not get a decent pic of her.

Bombshells Black Canary

ICONS 1/6 Justice League statues

Superman The Man Of Steel Kenneth Rocafort

New Wonder Woman The Art of War line first up Jim lee Wonder Woman

Last edited:
Re: New DC Collectibles statues

WOW, the Bombshell line is shaping up to be an incredible series.

:exactly:

And, I see a bit of Monroe in Black Canary :D

marilyn-monroe_zpsc9c23dde.jpg

The Kenneth Rocafort statue for the Superman Metallic line looks bad-@$$!!!!!

And Wonder Woman is getting her own line of statues, too? Sold! I won't be completist with her, like I intend to be with the Superman line, but I'll sure get the ones I like best.

And more 1:6 statues from the Icons format... I like the Cyborg one, but pass on Batman. Very uninspired.

Oh, and the Bombshell Black Canary is gorgeous! Looks sort of like Rita Hayworth, somehow.

Wow that Canary statue is really nice. Really like the above the knee fishnets - it "suggests" it's Black Canary just the right amount!

I love the Black Canary more than any other statue in the Bombshell line. Harley's a close second then Supergirl. A shame Wonder Woman was the biggest miss of them all.

Something I noticed looking at the photo of Wonder Woman's statue,is the the lasso isn't visible, so I presume it might be on her other side.

It was always customary for DC Direct/Collectibles (it's the same company, for those who didn't know), to use golden cords to stand in for the lasso, as opposed to being sculpted. But since in this statue they're showcasing the sword and shield, it wouldn't surprise me if the lasso was part of the sculpt, instead of a separeate piece.

What do you guys think?

That Black Canary is gorgeous! And I only wanted the Harley and Catwoman from this line... dammit!

can anyone take the photo of wonder woman at the con next to some other items from dc...i really curious about the size

It's a small statue, just 7'25.

It's around the sizes of the Batman Black & White, and Superman Metallic collections. This is the first statue for Wonder Woman's Art of War collection.

It's a small statue, just 7'25.

It's around the sizes of the Batman Black & White, and Superman Metallic collections. This is the first statue for Wonder Woman's Art of War collection.

yes i read that to..but many other news spread on internet that said the statue is about 10'25"..so i really want to see the pic that answer my curiosity

Back