The 1/6th Aliens License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester

Super Freak
Reaction score
Why is it sitting idle? There's obviously a strong interest in 12" Colonial Marines, given that Hot Toys USCM figures not infrequently sell for upwards of $300. Why has no company tried to get in on this action, yet?

I keep imagining that one of these days hot toys will announce 1/6 and 1/4 updated figures from all the all the alien films, sort of like what they did with the predators announcement.

I keep imagining that one of these days hot toys will announce 1/6 and 1/4 updated figures from all the all the alien films, sort of like what they did with the predators announcement.

Not that they're doing a whole lot with that license either...

Why is it sitting idle? There's obviously a strong interest in 12" Colonial Marines, given that Hot Toys USCM figures not infrequently sell for upwards of $300. Why has no company tried to get in on this action, yet?
joseph tsang isn't done crippling predators.

Personally, I don't want HT to screw up any more aliens or preds.
Colonial Marines and human characters in general would be fine, but when it comes to the creatures, I'd much rather get NECA to release theirs in 1/6.

Personally, I don't want HT to screw up any more aliens or preds.
Colonial Marines and human characters in general would be fine, but when it comes to the creatures, I'd much rather get NECA to release theirs in 1/6.

Sadly, I agree...I have never once regretted NOT picking up their 1/6 big chap. I thought I might, one day, but...nope. Still don't think it looks good in hindsight.

Agreed. I bought Big Chap and just left it in the box. Never displayed him. I should probably sell it to help finance the inevitable Big Chap 2.0.

Chances are the inevitable Big Chap 2.0 won't come close to either Medicom or NECA in terms of accuracy...
But we can always hope.

That IS a serious response.

HOt toys holds the alines liscense still, yet, if its not Nolan Batman, or Iron man related, HOt toys is in no hurry to make it.
I disagree.

Hot_Toys_1966_Batman_Robin.jpg

Back