Any chance for a 1/6 Grand Moff Tarkin?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean something like this?

My custom;Body and uniform are modified(slightly)SSTAdmiral Piet with my own head sculpt(for which I have a mold).

With the SST Vader;it had to be done...PS

I'd say the chances are slim to none.

He's just a very simple figure, and it doesn't seem like a character that Sideshow would have a business interest in developing. Apart from throwing in an interrogation droid, there's not really a way to get a $150 price out of this figure. I don't think Sideshow sees any profit in a $100 figures anymore.

I don't think a $165 Tarkin with a interrogation droid, Kato-tailored prototype clothing, 8 sets of hands and an Imperial blaster rifle would be well received. But that's just me.

I'd say the chances are slim to none.

He's just a very simple figure, and it doesn't seem like a character that Sideshow would have a business interest in developing. Apart from throwing in an interrogation droid, there's not really a way to get a $150 price out of this figure. I don't think Sideshow sees any profit in a $100 figures anymore.

I don't think a $165 Tarkin with a interrogation droid, Kato-tailored prototype clothing, 8 sets of hands and an Imperial blaster rifle would be well received. But that's just me.

No way. Tarkin will be done eventually. SSC has done very basic, simple designed figures before. And the fact that he is simple gives an even bigger profit margin. Im not sure why you think that.

Tarkin with an awesome likeness with interrogation droid would be well received in my opinion. And if they have any doubts about it's success than they can simply keep the edition size low, make it an exclusive or something.

Tarkin must be done. If they make lame-o Count Dookie and not Tarkin I will not be happy.

Tarkin with interrogation droid in the Militaries of Star Wars is an imminent possibility. They made Admiral Piett and lame-a$$ Praji and Tarkin is a MUCH more prominent character. It's an an easy offering for SSC.

No way. Tarkin will be done eventually. SSC has done very basic, simple designed figures before. And the fact that he is simple gives an even bigger profit margin. Im not sure why you think that.

They made Admiral Piett and lame-a$$ Praji and Tarkin is a MUCH more prominent character. It's an an easy offering for SSC.

The SSC that made those simple figures doesn't exist anymore. They want to make the most complex and packed figures they can for as high a ticket price as possible.

They might be able to make IT-O with multiple interchangeable parts and rotating halves, and make it almost a figure unto itself and pack it in with a Tarkin for $200. . . but they're well past the point of making a "simple" figure for $100.

Tarkin and Veers are some of the most important SW Imperials. With Veers they can even go with AT-AT armor. Hopefully both will be made some day (soon)

A Tarkin would look great with the new Vader coming out next year. I don't know why it takes so long to release these figures.

The exclusive could be a pair of slippers?

Tarkin is needed and is an east one for Ssc as is veers really There seems to be a list of figures they have an least several elements of alreadly. Like dengar x wing pilot at at and tie pilots.

Tarkin s time was a few years back, I hope they offer him I just feel he hold have been offered with the other Anh offerings an dont see ssc going back to it

I would love one, especially with SSC's quality getting better with Human figures. I thought Piett was a fun, but simple character to own. I absolutely hate The Praji figure, and can't wait to sell it.

I would love one, especially with SSC's quality getting better with Human figures. I thought Piett was a fun, but simple character to own. I absolutely hate The Praji figure, and can't wait to sell it.

I must admit I'm considering replacing the head sculpt.

Here's a great head sculpt I just painted not sure who did it but its really accurate

Back