Hows Dream Warrior Freddy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freddie_Freeloader

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I'm contemplating if I should get one or not. This one site has one left of the SDCC Exclusive for $69.99. Just wanted to get some feedback from anyone who has it on whether or not I should pick it up.

So far this is the only horror figure I have from Sideshow, and I'm dying to get more. He's an awesome figure and I would highly recommend picking him up.

Well, if you want to count Ash and Evil Ash I guess he's my third.

The best Freddy for sure.I got it on Display here with the Furnace.. I've put the bones he came with near the furnace.It make an awesome set up !!!! The chest of souls is just amazing !!! + I got it for just 40$ from jmlsuperman on the trade section of this board...a couple of weeks ago a lot of members on this board were selling it..check the trade section...Its the Freddy to have.

Shai Hulud said:
The best Freddy for sure.I got it on Display here with the Furnace.. I've put the bones he came with near the furnace.It make an awesome set up !!!! The chest of souls is just amazing !!! + I got it for just 40$ from jmlsuperman on the trade section of this board...a couple of weeks ago a lot of members on this board were selling it..check the trade section...Its the Freddy to have.

speaking of the furnance whats so special about it. i saw it going for 120. does something come with it like freddys glove or is it just a furnance

Freddie_Freeloader said:
speaking of the furnance whats so special about it. i saw it going for 120. does something come with it like freddys glove or is it just a furnance

Well there is only 500....dont come with nothing.But its just a great display for the character.

A little off topic, but do you think since we saw a Freddy figure as a SDCC exclusive we will see a Jason one next year? Like Roy? Since he isn't a real Jason he would seem to be the best choice of a "Jason" figure to be the SDCC exclusive.

BTW, the furnace is awesome. I highly recomend it. I've never been good at displaying Freddy, but the furnace really helps with that.

I agree with Buttmunch's thinking. Roy sounds like the perfect candidate for a SDCC type figure. If not Roy, then maybe a non-killer horror character? Creighton Duke, anybody? Doctor Loomis? (though I think Loomis would sell very well as a regular release)

next up is demon freddy. how is he? i just got my freddy vs. jason, jason figure which is awesome (be better if his mask came off) so hes gonna have to be next. just not sure if i should go for robert englund or demon freddy.

Back