All things Ma. K Maschinen Krieger ZbV 3000

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gakken85

Super Freak
Reaction score
There is a post in the statues forum, but technically this is an action figure and not a statue, so it doesn't really belong there.

I thought I would start a thread for any Ma. K including the Three A Krote and the Max factory stuff.

Anyway, this is the 1/6 Toys McCoy released by Medicom. It cost me a mint and was a ***** to hunt down, but I'm pretty excited about it.

wAJRRw0h.jpg

Qln5DCCh.jpg

toAflU0h.jpg

hfoFElkh.jpg

Full album of me opening it up:
https://imgur.com/a/45Bpu

I'll have a video review on my youtube and a written review over at anymoon this weekend. Hopefully Saturday.

Cool you started a thread for Mak. That piece you got is super expensive but one helluva an engineering feat. I would like one some day... But that price tag. My ThreeA Krote is shipped and I can't wait to get it. Plus when I have time I'll post pics of my models and kit bashes. Carry on.

Woo....just woo...

Agreed the prize tag is a bit hard to swallow....and I am also awaiting Krote from 3A too....

So far, I think it's worth it. I'm still kind of taking it in and making room for it, but it's pretty impressive.
I had cleared a spot at the top of one of my Detolfs.. but the suit won't fit :) haha.

I def want to pick up one of those krotes at some point.

Last edited:
Congrats its a Great piece
How much did you paid?

Btw Whats the Best price out there for the 3a
krote?

Last edited:
I'm seeing the Krotes on Ebay for $250.. so I'm assuming that's an inflated price. I haven't done much more research beyond that.

I got a decent deal on this piece, but it was still a lot. Enough that I don't want to say how much. haha

Great review Gakken85!
That Toys McCoy is a piece I would like to own some day.
But right now I am putting all my chips in for the SC Raynor!

I got mine in my detolf. I used these little wire holders to bump the bottom shelf up enough to slide it in

:D
Free-shipping-10pcs-lot-CableDrop-Computer-Cable-Clips-font-b-Organizers-b-font-font-b-Wire.jpg

I had gotten a few backs a long time ago and never used them! I slid the bar into the grove and flipped them over.

Those are ****ing awesome.
Thanks for sharing man. You are very talented!

I def. Want to get a Krote at some point.

Thanks Gakken85 for the kind words!

The 3A Krote is good. I just think the paint job was rushed and could have been much better. I got the reg. version. The ex. version has big problems with mold and stuff.
I recently got the Sentinel SAFS. Its a really well made piece for the price. I am happy with it.

Yeah Sentinel is putting out the Space version soon. Saw some pics at wondercon:

ezguNf5.jpg

KoNEXe3.jpg

Yea I saw you post those up over at the Maschinen Krieger forum. Those are Strahl suits. Specifically the Kauz and Fliege.
Max Factory was supposed to produce those years ago after the fireballs but it never happened. Lets hope these get produced.

Back