Which Vader?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you'll find they're only going to do human characters, and only around one a year at best, so jump on the Sideshow version if you want a Vader.

If you consider "Little Annie" from the prequels as Vader, then you may well get a Hot Toys one.

Personally, I'm just waiting for Hot Toys to smarten up and start doing wrestling figures. At which point I would toss my Sideshow Vader in the garbage for the only Vader that matters.

OeQEmKg.jpg

It's Vader time!!!!

I'd go with the Sideshow version that's coming out. Think about how much a Hot Toys Darth Vader would cost by the time they get to it if they ever do.

It's Vader time!!!!

I'd go with the Sideshow version that's coming out. Think about how much a Hot Toys Darth Vader would cost by the time they get to it if they ever do.

Exactly, plus they would never step on Sideshows toes and release a Vader so close with Sideshow's release.

Yeah... HT Vader may happen, some day, far into the future (10 years?). It is a shame, though. Would definitely be cool to see what HT would do with it.

It's Vader time!!!!

In the the year 2082 and it will cost $30,000,000.

It will have a real working lightsaber though. :)

Why wait for HT Vader when you can wait for the next new company to make a Vader? Heck, I'd wait for the 3rd potential company to appear, get the license and then make a Vader!

Back