GG Black and White Fett maquette ES 500

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLiquidFox

doing it...for all of us
Reaction score
mc-fett2.jpg

Just crazy. Trying to get one will be insane. Read about it here:

https://www.yodasnews.com/

The color Animated Fett maquette is nice and a possible buy in the future for me but I think this one just looks like they couldn't be bothered to paint it properly. A better black & white Fett would have been to do it like the original concept art Boba Fett that was virtually the same mix of the colors as a Stormtrooper.

Not bad, but I wonder how popular it will be among the fans....at only 500, it is very limited but im not sure how fast it will sell out. I'm passing on it for sure.....

Of course, due to the ES, some collector's will go nuts and pay crazy amounts of money for it. And you'd probably need to be insane if you try to get all of them.

what? silver screen clone wars? what's that about... i feel sorry for those completists.

i hope LOTR wouldn't need to resort to this state to simply release black/white versions of existing products just to suck more money from collectors. really, we do not need that. what makes them think that is more appealing than coloured/painted pieces.

Who wants black and white ones? I mean yeah theres the SS Universal ones, but it makes perfect sence as its how theyre seen on film and remembered.

But SW? Wonder what goerge thinks of B&W ones? He's all into the new and err CGI.
Actually what does he care! More money to his corp.

the black and white ones do nothing for me but I'd probably try to get one just to see if I can. If not, then no big deal to me.

The B&W Vader is a joke. They changed the red and green buttons on his chest plate and turned his saber from red to grey. Hardly different at all...

But if I had the chance to get the Fett, I would--for sure.

Fett!!! Fett!!! Fett!!!

tomandshell said:
The B&W Vader is a joke. They changed the red and green buttons on his chest plate and turned his saber from red to grey. Hardly different at all...
You're not looking hard enough. His inner cape is grey and the figure is matte instead of gloss. Plus other little things.

I actually like the B&W too. I've always like mono-chromatic pieces if done well and it actually looks like these will be. Really makes details stand out that much better. Even when I take pictures, I do more B&W than I do color.

Back