• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Hot Toys DX 12 TDKR Batman figure with custom cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bustajesse

Super Freak
Reaction score
SOLD

I have for sale a Hot Toys DX 12 Batman figure. I am asking for $285 shipped anywhere in Canada or the USA. This includes tracking and insurance. Shipping will likely cost me around $30 so look at it like $255 for the figure and custom cape + $30 shipping.

He comes with a custom lforigno cape.

I have removed the fatsuit from this figure to increase the articulation on it. That is the only thing that has been modified on it. He can now pose and sit on the Batpod easily.

I literally opened him, removed the fatsuit, tried the custom cape on him, looked at the EMP gun to make sure it worked, tried the belt on and then put him back in the box. Everything else has never been removed from the box.

The figure is in great shape, the box has a small tear on the corner but that is how I received it from Sideshow.

Please look at the photos and feel free to ask me any questions

Oh and Batman comes from a smoke free home.

Box

IMG_2344.jpg

Image showing rip on box

IMG_2343.jpg

Inside of box

IMG_2340.jpg

More inside of box

IMG_2339.jpg

Small blemish on back where I cracked the armor to remove crappy fatsuit

IMG_2336.jpg

Out of the box

IMG_2332.jpg