Hulk, Cap...Iron Man PF: Do we need one? Vote Here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLiquidFox

doing it...for all of us
Reaction score
Anyone else think that an Iron Man PF is a good idea?

I know a lot of people are enjoying the great comiquette, but does anyone see Sideshow releasing a more classic look of the Iron Man armor to go along with The Hulk and Cap PF? A standing museum stule pose perhaps with a light up feature that would shine through parts of the suit? Like this:

CATALOGUE_UPDATE_07.jpg

I'd love to see one an Iron Man PF of one of these suits:

im15.jpg

I don't recall his eyes ever lighting up in the comics though.

The exclusive would have to be this version to go with Grey Hulk and WWII Cap:

talessuspense39.jpg

I wouldnt mind seeing another Ironman statue based on the same armor HH is doing him in

ironman.jpg

Will it be done in Metal?? I would be happy it being polystone like all the rest, a metal Ironman would be hot but prolly cost upwards of $400........not sure though on the price.

Don't want a PF as I think the comiquette is great. But a real VS diorama why not but not with the old iron man :lol .
But they are more characters in marvel line so why still have the same???

Khev said:
I don't recall his eyes ever lighting up in the comics though.

Yeah, the lightup feature would be an idea that could highlight certain points of the classic armor including, of course, the repulsor rays at the hands.

Titan7170 said:
I wouldnt mind seeing another Ironman statue based on the same armor HH is doing him in

ironman.jpg

Will it be done in Metal?? I would be happy it being polystone like all the rest, a metal Ironman would be hot but prolly cost upwards of $400........not sure though on the price.

THIS IS THE ICONIC IRON-MAN FOR ME.

I vote for an early armor from when Cap first joined the Avengers. But first I would like a PF Thor. Then Giant man and the Wasp. That early Avengers line up was amazing.

I think a first appearance Iron Man PF would fit nicely with the Grey Hulk PF and Golden Age WWII Cap PF. But that's such a different all around piece from the ground up I don't see it being offered.

i think an Iron Man PF would be cool, but maybe they'll make the exclusive version War Machine. its a longshot but the only change that would be made is the paint colors.

I still say do the Ironman that has endured through the years first, then do other variations on it later on but they went with this current armor, this is the ultimate armor right?? I grew up with the armor I posted earlier and would have prefered that one:cool:

the Doctor said:
how can you make ironman in mixed media.

The same way they made a bust part of the Vs Diorama line.

If the chance is there to sell a certain product then Sideshow has proven that some technicalities can be overlooked...

SolidLiquidFox said:
The same way they made a bust part of the Vs Diorama line.

If the chance is there to sell a certain product then Sideshow has proven that some technicalities can be overlooked...

yes..i see what you mean.

I like the retro look, but I think we've had our 1/4 scale Iron Man fix for a long, long while. Premium Format Figure is used for a mixed media figure, so if it's done the same way as the first Iron Man it would still be a comicquette.

Back