Prop Bane Jackets for Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TanneRain

Freaked Out
Reaction score
EDIT: Oops, just realize what section I put this in, mods can delete it or move it or whatever else. My mistake and apology.

Not sure if anyone would be interested in this stuff here, but since they are pretty much props, costuming, whatever, I'll put them up here before putting them on frickin' eBay.

The first jacket is from the first half of the movie that Bane wears for the majority of the scenes he is. I picked it up from Express for the premiere because I thought it was very similar to the Trialmaster jacket. It retailed for $275 but I'm trying to offload it for $100. This has been worn once for about 3 hours, besides that it has been in storage in a smoke free home. It is an XL.

The second is the military/revolution style jacket that he wears in the second half of the film. I picked this up off of ebay before Halloween and it ran for about $225. I am trying to sell it for $100 as well. This jacket is an XL and a very good fit on me. 6'0 220. The collar can stand up and be buttoned just as in the film.

All photos attached as they appear huge in the text when I try to insert them.

Last edited:
Back