Statue Arkaham City Catwoman DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floreairfoot

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally! :yess:

9.5in - $124.95 - On Sale January 2014...

BMAC_Catwoman_DigitalRender.jpg

I would have preferred the goggles down, but it still looks great, and I like the pose.

WOW, that's hot. If she looks good painted, I might have to get her since we'll probably never see this version from Sideshow. Love the pose too.

I'm not a huge fan of the pose but I can't wait to see her completed and painted. May have to pick this one up.

A must buy for me, as is this whole line!! My favorite DCline. I hope they make it through all the Arkham characters.

I am all over this. AC Harley, Bats, and Mr. J are going to have company on my display shelf.

Hopefully she gets some color. I'm officially all in for this line now.

I hope so too. The only thing that puts me off this line is the lack of color. I understand they're trying to capture the style of the cover art for AC but I'd much rather see Selina like she is in-game.

How can something that small be so expensive? I don't get why the DC stuff is absurdly priced. I could get a Japanese statue at that size and quality for less money and that's counting shipping.

How can something that small be so expensive? I don't get why the DC stuff is absurdly priced. I could get a Japanese statue at that size and quality for less money and that's counting shipping.

But most of the times you do not pay those prices. Like if you PO it from any of the retailers, you can get her for / between $99-105. Plus, if you're lucky you get very good deals on the bay. Like someone said in the AC Joker statue thread, he got him for $90 shipped, don't think that's a bad price, considering this is what you'll be getting:

Peronally, I am liking this line a lot, and hopefully would be getting all of them.

Yeah, that was me that got AC Joker off the bay for $90 shipped. I POd my AC Bats from DCBS and that came out to $85 shipped. You can definitely pick these pieces up for far less than retail if you look around. I saved $35 on Joker and $40 on Batman.

It's taking all kinds of self control to not get this one. I have to keep telling myself, "Sideshow will be showing off their PF soon enough". It's how I passed on the Harley Quinn AC statue.

It's taking all kinds of self control to not get this one. I have to keep telling myself, "Sideshow will be showing off their PF soon enough". It's how I passed on the Harley Quinn AC statue.

The 1/4 or fail quote always gets thrown around here, and I've slowly come round to that, especially when it comes to my favorite characters. Will pass on these. Bombshell line is an exception though.

Well, I'm not 1:4 or fail, in fact I have more smaller scale statues than PF's. I have so many Catwoman statues at this point, that if I'm going to get another one, I'm just gong to wait for the PF.

I'll be getting the PF, but I might still pick up this piece. Catwoman is one of my all-time favorite characters, and right now the only piece I have is the bishoujo, which I'm really not much of a fan of.

Plus, Arkham City Catwoman is one of my favorite versions and I'm sure we'll never see that version done by Sideshow.

Back