Premium Format Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Cody's look but does anybody hate these really long rifles in SW?:lol I skipped on the Rex PF and Fett Mythos just because of the long rifles they come with and it looks like it'll be a hat trick with this Cody.

I love Cody's look but does anybody hate these really long rifles in SW?:lol I skipped on the Rex PF and Fett Mythos just because of the long rifles they come with and it looks like it'll be a hat trick with this Cody.

I don't mind these long rifles. They are seen often in the films/animated, and they just compliment the military theme.

I am digging this Phase II helmet. That's the only thing (well, the second thing) that was wrong with the Captain Rex PF.

cody.jpg

Thanks bro! and he looks sick.

Yeah, he sure does. I am really excited. I have been wanting this for a long time. I love the character design.

I wonder what the EX will be?

This looks fantastic! Will look great with Rex.

Yeah, they will. Although, it would be much better if they both were wearing the Phase II helmet.

Congrats who gets this... pairs nice with rex and the clone trooper... which I have for. Sell right now (excl.) If someone is looking

Back