1/6 Double Play - Walking Dead Zombie Warrior (Daryl Dixon)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iMan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anybody seen this yet? From another not-known company like World Box trying to cash in on the TWD. The accessories are nice but everything else is meh...

https://toyhaven.blogspot.jp/2013/07/doubleplay-walking-dead-16-zombie.html

zombie02.jpg

zombie01.jpg

zombie04.jpg

zombie06.jpg

zombie03.jpg

zombie08.jpg

zombie09.jpg

zombie10.jpg

zombie11.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Double Play Walking Dead Zombie Warrior (Daryl Dixon)

zombie12.jpg

zombie13.jpg

zombie14.jpg

zombie16.jpg

zombie07.jpg

zombie15.jpg

zombie05.jpg

zombie17.jpg

'Yeah-eahh - your zombie's on fire..' :rock

:lol

i-man - love the show, but yeah.. as you say, apart from some bits & pieces, not much here.

There's an unbelievable Darryl sculpt kicking around here that I've seen before.

Might even be elvis1976..

Last edited:
This seems to be suffering from 'pin head disease'. Shame because the body and clothes look okay to me.

The tatoo is a nice touch, same with the "flipping off" hand but that sculpt is terrible. The body looks a little too muscular though, it might be a Hit Figure TTM-19 knock-off.

I like the crossbow and squirrels. :lol

I like the figure. Accessories are really cool and if it comes for a good price, I might be down for one. Changing the head could remain an option though

The head is bad but this is great for those of us that don't want to spend several hundred dollars on a custom. I may pick it up if the price is right.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I could use everything BUT the headsculpt, so I might get it depending on the price. Anything lower than 130 is a go for me :)

Back