Custom Ra's al Ghul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought of doing the samething when i saw this head, I think its cheap enough to buy and check it out :)

You might as well go for that sculpt because you will never find an IMINIME head sculpt of Ras. It was only sold as a full figure set and they never offered a separate head sculpt of him, and for the going price on that head it looks like it's worth it. I've been looking for a Ras al Ghul head myself, thanks for sharing that link.

It'll probably take a few weeks to get to the UK from wherever it is in South East Asia, but I'll be sure to post photos as soon as I get it.

I am very curious to that headsculpt.
A couple of months ago I bought a complete custom Ra's Al Ghul.
With this new headsculpt release, I wonder if it's worthy to upgrade my current headsculpt.

Wish I had the cane/gas mask combo, mate.

The gasmask is cool, (doesn't fit tho cause of the beard) and the cane is nothing more than a lollypop stick painted black, I believe :lol

I was expecting more of it aswell, when I bought it but sadly a real looking cane with sword is quite expensive.

Don't have anything prepared for him yet, body or outfit wise so I just stuck him on my Scarecrow body but, I'm very, very happy with him. My photos, despite the quality, still don't do the sculpt justice, it's gorgeous.

35jjac8.jpg

Yeah, I bought it for my Wayne bash but then decided to buy a whole DX12 body on the cheap to build an unmasked Bruce. I need a black suit and shirt, I have a black tie but, getting the right parts is going to be a strain.

Thanks for the pics....he looks great!! If you want to spend a little money on a proper suit for him try Iminime for one. I got one for myself and it's well worth it. Just need to get some black dress shoes for it.

https://www.iminime.net/shop/step1.php?number=43&b_code=B20120904045140

This may make me sound cheap but I am sure as hell not paying nearly over £100 on a 1/6 scale suit. I can get a Coulson one for cheaper than that and bash the extra parts. I'll build one and it won't cost me that much I can tell you that.

Sorry to bring this back from the dead, I just wanted to show off my new custom Ra's. I used the AWESOME head sculpt from Siang55, and the Wolverine black suit. I also slapped some ankle extenders on a knockoff TrueType to make the figure taller.

I've got some black gloves ordered, and I'm still on the lookout for a sword cane, but I'm pleased with how this has turned out so far.

Back