Myers, Leatherface masks.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some epic masks, man. I actually love the modern Chainsaw films and still hoping to find some of the masks. Really awesome.

Thanks for the kind words gentleman. I actually purchased both of my TCM masks from an artist named Addison Morrare from michael-myers.net
Unfortunately he's not somebody I would give my money to. He was added to the scammers list just recently. I never had a problem with him as he has come through with both of my masks. But its a huge gamble. Talented artist but not trustworthy. But fro time to time you'll find some of his work for sale on the classified section of michael-myers.net. I'll let you guys know if there's one for sale.

Ah ok, well, hes not the only maker of horror masks =) i mean there's lot of talented people out there.
Devils latex, kreationx and dark creations atx. All those 3 seems to make top notch stuf, haven't shopped from anyone of these yet though, but i've looked at their products many times! And there's tons of people that do good stuff at frightstuff etc.

Use to own Many Myers, Jason and Leatherface professional made masks. I also was apart of michael myers.net and WMP forum boards. I stay away from both and left the hobby for many reasons. I like it here better. Anyways good little mask collection you got. I sold all mine but again good little collection.

Jason is the only one missing there but there are so many versions of him to get hold of.

Collect em all ;)
Im actually thinking about getting a jason costume, probably vs, but it's a later project, first i need to finish my freddy!

Thanks for the comments fellas. Sorry I took this long to reply. Been so darn busy. Here's a couple of pics of my part3 hockey mask by Crash Cunningham. Crash makes the absolute best hocks out there. If you guys need a hock hit him up at crashcreations.
And also a pic of my Nightowl Shat/ JC. The closest you'll get to the real thing.

Thanks man. The stands are from "Quiet on the set" studios. They are very nice and makes any collection look elegant. But I don't think they are still around. I bought these stands back in 09.

All very nice. I've wanted a part 3 and 4 hock from Crash for years but ended up quitting mask collecting cause it got so expensive so I never got one but here lately I've been thinking of picking up a few masks again.

The Myers mask is killer. You said it's a Shatner from Nightowl and was done up by JC, did Justin ever do a Shatner mask or do you have to request it?

All very nice. I've wanted a part 3 and 4 hock from Crash for years but ended up quitting mask collecting cause it got so expensive so I never got one but here lately I've been thinking of picking up a few masks again.

The Myers mask is killer. You said it's a Shatner from Nightowl and was done up by JC, did Justin ever do a Shatner mask or do you have to request it?

Thanks for the comment fellas. I requested a Shat blank from Justin. I had him send it to James Carter for finishing. JC cut the eyes, added the hair, painted and weathered the mask. But Justin does sell Shatner mask which he calls " the Shat". One of the most accurate out there and my personal fav. They make killer Myers mask and Kirk masks.

Thanks for the comment fellas. I requested a Shat blank from Justin. I had him send it to James Carter for finishing. JC cut the eyes, added the hair, painted and weathered the mask. But Justin does sell Shatner mask which he calls " the Shat". One of the most accurate out there and my personal fav. They make killer Myers mask and Kirk masks.

Yeah imho Justin is the KING of "Whitey" masks and JC and AHG are both about equal when it comes to painting and converting them.

I used to have a Psycho from Justin (one of the earlier 05 versions) and a NMM78 (CGP version) and they were fantastic. I really miss those masks. How much did the Shat blank cost ya if I may ask?

Yeah imho Justin is the KING of "Whitey" masks and JC and AHG are both about equal when it comes to painting and converting them.

I used to have a Psycho from Justin (one of the earlier 05 versions) and a NMM78 (CGP version) and they were fantastic. I really miss those masks. How much did the Shat blank cost ya if I may ask?

I totally agree with you 100%. All great artist. Justin sells his blanks for $250. JC charges about the same for his finishing. For $500 you could get your self one of the most accurate Myers masks out there.

Hmm, for that I'm almost tempted to see if Justin will sell me a blank when I get some spare cash and then I can save up and have it converted by JC or AHG.

Back