Captain America is up for Pre-Order!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice detail with Ultron head. Pants are a little odd I agree. Ordered the exclusive.

oh yeah i got the exclusive!!! i cant wait to get this piece. with the Vs. i have on order i think im gonna start looking around for the Cap. America archive set to finish the display.

If I collected the Marvel stuff this would be at the top of my list he looks amazing.

This one is incredible! I love the pose, the body proportion -it's great. A true can't miss. I love the WWII head a lot.

hairlesswookiee said:
...with the Vs. i have on order i think im gonna start looking around for the Cap. America archive set to finish the display.

That's exactly what I had in mind (since I already have the Archive) and exactly what I'll be doing with my Doom PF, Doom Archive set and Doom Legendary Scale Bust.

TheObsoleteMan said:
The exclusive is an all around spectacular piece.

This could be the SS Exclusive that finally beats Doom as the best PF Exclusive ever. :google

My order is in. :chew :chew :chew

It doesn't beat doom. The sculpt is very good, but the pants are a little odd, it looks like he is wearing shorts on top of his tights. I hope the edition sizes are not ridiculously high on this. Another great PF.

kierbaudy said:
It doesn't beat doom. The sculpt is very good, but the pants are a little odd

Yep doesn't beat Doom but it gets the Silver Medal which aint bad. I agree with the pants bit but overall it's a quality peice.

The overall piece may not beat Doom, but I think the exclusive here is better than the goblet. I always prefer alternative display options over additional items that you stand next to the figure.

tomandshell said:
The overall piece may not beat Doom, but I think the exclusive here is better than the goblet.

I agree with you on that.

Doom is the one PF I kick myself for not getting early. I won't let this one pass. Cap will introduce me to the insanity of Premium Format.

I agree with Tom, how can a swappable head, shield, and vanquished foe not be better than a goblet?

I had the exclusive Doom on order and cancelled it. I would have a really hard time cancelling this one. Just looks great and I love the classic WWII options.

Ordered the exclusive. I'm in awe. I can't believe that the best Marvel PF is of my all time favorite superhero. I can't stop clicking on the thumbnails. An awesome, awesome figure. Click. Click. Click.

Back