my first pf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devlinboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
whats up everyone,
i just got my first sideshow pf----demon freddy krueger.
i love this piece and think it looks perfect, however- freddy aint freddy without the hat. does anyone know where i can get a hat from? thanks enjoy the crappy pics

DSC00205.jpg

DSC00201.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

just buy one if you like it, this was a must have for me. so i leaped and i guess there is no turning back lol

Welcome to PF-dom! I just bought Jason so I will have to get Freddy soon to go with him. I'm trying to decide between this one or the regular and am leaning toward this one. Enjoy!

Roll Tide Rabid!

love the Demon Freddy PF.

unfortunately, I dont think the hat that comes with the reg Freddy fits DF's head.

i compared the two and this is the better of the freddy pf's in my opinion .the paint is nice and dark and the wounds look fresh and boiled. its a keeper for sure

the Demon Freddy is MUCH better than the reg IMO.

.. although Gruson loves to joke around that the reg is better. He's just kidding though

i think so too...he looks really scarey wheras the regular one is the freddy we all know but he doesn't look scarey to me and that's the effect i want. if you don't mind my asking where did you get it and how much did you find it for?

i got it off the bay, for about 200 shipped, i could have prob bid on it but i used bin cause im impatient and i havent seen many .

devlinboy said:
i got it off the bay, for about 200 shipped, i could have prob bid on it but i used bin cause im impatient and i havent seen many .

cool. i got Jason PF for $175/shipped from ebay....still hasn't shipped yet though.

i bet i could have got it for 185 total, but i didnt want to get sniped or in a bidding war. its worth the price imo. i know the reg edition is the more classic version but this one just looks viscious and mean . freddy it is

oh and thats a great price for jason, i want one of those, but i see them for a good chunk of change usually, one day ill get one.

congrats on the new purchase. i myself had to get the regular. i wanted the character i grew up with, but if i had the extra money i would get the demon version too. i bought both the jason and freddy for $350 shipped back in july. i felt it was a good deal because i didnt have to shop around for either of them. if sideshow would just release a michael myers PF now.

hairlesswookiee said:
congrats on the new purchase. i myself had to get the regular. i wanted the character i grew up with, but if i had the extra money i would get the demon version too. i bought both the jason and freddy for $350 shipped back in july. i felt it was a good deal because i didnt have to shop around for either of them. if sideshow would just release a michael myers PF now.
thats an awesome deal.

.. and I think your wait for Myers is nearing an end

yup i would get myers asap. i was torn between classic freddy and demon, but the paint apps on demon just looked so much more realistic. the glove hand is awesome .

hmmmmmmmmmmmm now im thinking i should . i just got paid aww man look what you did.:lol im waiting on a refund for an item on my cc so i have to wait a day or so . i hope this is still there

well its a done deal lol. that quick thanks for the link you da man :chew :chew :chew

Back