The Hulk is the Greatest hero of all.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
featsmorewords.gif
Its says he is the strongets in both Marvel and the DC universe. Has there ever been a one on one confrintation with Hulk and Supes?!!?!!? Or has it ever been cleary stated that Hulk is stronger than Supes?!!?!!?

He certainly is among the Marvel Elite, I can't wait to add him to my PF collection as well.

Here's a bit of Hulk trivia:

Who are the only two people to ever Knockout the Hulk?

I can guarantee you all it's not who you might think!

King Darkness said:
Its says he is the strongets in both Marvel and the DC universe. Has there ever been a one on one confrintation with Hulk and Supes?!!?!!? Or has it ever been cleary stated that Hulk is stronger than Supes?!!?!!?

Found this on that website. I was surprised to hear he is stronger than supes too.

Occurence: Incredible Hulk Annual 1997

Gladiator, Marvel's basic equivalent to Superman, is unbeatable as long as he has his confidence. In the annual, a villain from outer space has disguised himself as the newly discovered son of Bruce Banner. When Gladiator comes to get him, the Hulk, not knowing the boy is an alien, fights Gladiator. The two fight hard against each other until Gladiator uses eye beams and blows a hole in the Hulk's chest, all the way to his heart. With the beams still hitting him, the Hulk walks up to Gladiator and blocks the beams, causing Gladiator to get feedback and collapse. The Hulk throws Gladiator into a nuclear plant, causing him even more pain. He then continuest o beat Gladiator up with no resistance.

Gladiator, Marvel's basic equivalent to Superman, is unbeatable as long as he has his confidence. In the annual, a villain from outer space has disguised himself as the newly discovered son of Bruce Banner. When Gladiator comes to get him, the Hulk, not knowing the boy is an alien, fights Gladiator. The two fight hard against each other until Gladiator uses eye beams and blows a hole in the Hulk's chest, all the way to his heart. With the beams still hitting him, the Hulk walks up to Gladiator and blocks the beams, causing Gladiator to get feedback and collapse. The Hulk throws Gladiator into a nuclear plant, causing him even more pain. He then continuest o beat Gladiator up with no resistance.

Bah still Gladiator is no Superman, its easy for one company to say well this guy has all the same powers as your main guy and he got beaten to a pulp.

It just depends on who's writing it. So my bet goes to Supes he has the power and the brains to beat the Hulk

I think Bats knocked out Supes with a punch while wearing a Kryptonite ring.

Viking28 said:
Bah still Gladiator is no Superman, its easy for one company to say well this guy has all the same powers as your main guy and he got beaten to a pulp.

It just depends on who's writing it. So my bet goes to Supes he has the power and the brains to beat the Hulk

I would absolutely agree with you. Just put that quote up since it was listed on the website.

King Darkness said:
Didnt Batman do that in one of the 80s vs comics???

I meant in the Marvel Universe; sorry I should have been more clear.

Plus I really don't count those crossover deals, I rather leave the 'who can kick who's butt' to debate.

The ill Jedi said:
Here's a bit of Hulk trivia:

Who are the only two people to ever Knockout the Hulk?

I can guarantee you all it's not who you might think!

Wasn't spiderman one?

Back