and Iiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never understood why people go on youtube and do half the stuff they do. All you're gonna get is grief.

Simple ignorance. A young child posts something on the internet, thinks it's brilliant in his or her eyes...and gets "GO DIE IN A FIRE YOU ****ING PIECE OF ****! I HOPE YOUR MOTHER GETS RAPED BY A BEAR."

:lol They don't train for that on those parent tv shows.

i never thought i'd see the bar lowered more than honey boo boo. but there ya have it. :horror :lol

Simple ignorance. A young child posts something on the internet, thinks it's brilliant in his or her eyes...and gets "GO DIE IN A FIRE YOU ****ING PIECE OF ****! I HOPE YOUR MOTHER GETS RAPED BY A BEAR."

:lol They don't train for that on those parent tv shows.

:lol :lol :lol

It can be a harsh evil place the Internet

i never thought i'd see the bar lowered more than honey boo boo. but there ya have it. :horror :lol

I have to say this much for Honey Boo Boo. Her family isn't on welfare and they seem to really care about each other. And that family is more real than The Kardashians, that's for sure.

I have to say this much for Honey Boo Boo. Her family isn't on welfare and they seem to really care about each other. And that family is more real than The Kardashians, that's for sure.

reality IS harsh!!! :rotfl

i wouldn't watch either family. they signify the beginning of the end to western civilization as we know it. :horror

Oh man that's a deeply disturbed being, her existence seems very painful to herself.

reality IS harsh!!! :rotfl

i wouldn't watch either family. they signify the beginning of the end to western civilization as we know it. :horror

I've watched Boo Boo from time to time but not the Kardashians though they are much harder to avoid since they're everywhere!

Back