• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Berserker Predator Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

northernmunkey2003

Super Freak
Reaction score
UK _ Brum seller
Sideshow Berserker Predator Life Size Bust in mint condition with added drool. Only reason for selling is the other half doesn't like it and takes up so much space. Would be interested in trade for other predator, iron man, terminator stuff of similar value. But it is collection only.
£750 or best offer

I also have the Sideshow Hawkeye Premium format to sweeten any expensive trades if interested or £250 no offers-only open to uk collectors only. This does not include shipping as piece is very heavy.

Last edited:
In your own words you need to sweeten the deal. Please PM me offers - thats the way it is done

Last edited:
This piece is effing awesome. I keep coming across this on ebay and seeing you bump this thread. If only these things wernt so expensive(purely because what they are) id snap this up. Its so damn nice

Really hope it find a nice home

This piece is effing awesome. I keep coming across this on ebay and seeing you bump this thread. If only these things wernt so expensive(purely because what they are) id snap this up. Its so damn nice

Really hope it find a nice home

Make me an offer bro:nana:

I think size and no shipping, which would cost a fortune, is a big deterrent.
Lovely looking piece which can be picked up for £750 brand new :wink1:
I'm tempted but with so much new stuff :gah:
Good luck with the sale.

I think size and no shipping, which would cost a fortune, is a big deterrent.
Lovely looking piece which can be picked up for £750 brand new :wink1:
I'm tempted but with so much new stuff :gah:
Good luck with the sale.

Shipping would cost a fortune but to import it direct would cost a fortune.
Advert states £750 or best offer. I am not expecting to get £750:slap

I drove to Falkirk twice for a Pred Mask and a Predalien Maquette for the right price. Pm me an offer I can only say do one you northernmunkey:exactly:

Back