SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Holy crap!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experience/2013/06/27/meet-boba-fett/

1045183_10151580823524145_1839974660_n.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, not interested until I saw the video. Still not sure about it, but I'm impressed by the history of it.

So I guess I was a bit duped by the SE of ANH, was Boba not originally in the scene they added in with Jabba? Did they also add Boba in that one as well?

Nice, I wanted to pick up an extra Fett to customize into this look at some point, now I don't have to!

So I guess I was a bit duped by the SE of ANH, was Boba not originally in the scene they added in with Jabba? Did they also add Boba in that one as well?

Nope, Boba was never there, he was added purely for fan service.

Okay, not interested until I saw the video. Still not sure about it, but I'm impressed by the history of it.

nope......& .........yep

Crap... uncle George tricked me!!! That slimy, piece of worm ridden filth!!! :gah:

Well, I hope you guys will keep my personal shame a secret :pray:

Ugh... that makes that godawful scene somehow even worse; man I hate the SE!!!

Need to pop in the Harmy's to calm myself down :lol

Ugh... that makes that godawful scene somehow even worse; man I hate the SE!!!

Need to pop in the Harmy's to calm myself down :lol

harmy.............bringing balance to the force one disk at a time..:)

If Sideshow keeps this kind of thing up, I might just have to stop writing all those terrible things about them on the bathroom wals.

I'll play it by ear... I want a ROTJ to go with the ESB, but the Proto and Holiday Special versions are not must haves for me. Like Barry mentioned, if it came with the MCQuarrie Proto helmet I might be more inclined to say it was a must have.

tumblr_l9bf7uPP0n1qzeek3o1_500.jpg

Back