Escape Plan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
escape_plan_poster-610x903_large.jpg

There's a trailer on IGN.

More interested in this than the other recent Arnie / Sly movies. The concept looks good.

Well tread but still interesting.

Releases in October

Last edited:
The kid in me (who grew up in the Eighties) still can't wrap his head around these two guys actually making movies together.

But I won't go back in time and tell said Eighties Carl that they wait until they're in their late 60s to start. :lol

Looks like Sly's the star.
Come on Arnold! Get it together! :impatient: lol
Keep getting back in shape and let's see you rock at a couple more solid action flicks soon!

Looks like Sly's the star.
Come on Arnold! Get it together! :impatient: lol
Keep getting back in shape and let's see you rock at a couple more solid action flicks soon!

Knowing Arnie's stance on HGH, I don't think we'll ever see him in shape again...At least not like the shape Stallone's in.

Looks kind of cool. 50 Cent being in it is kind of weird, but I will give it a watch.

Saw this tonight at a preview screening...
Sorry to say but it sucked... it was boring as hell and nothing really happened until the last act.
Some funny one-liners, and certain cool scenes, but overall it was pretty awful...

Back