New girl on the block

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MatchaJelly

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey, guess it's time for me to stop lurking and actually post.

Anyways, I live in Canada ( French Canada ) and I am a video Game Artist.

I'm a huge fan of Metal Gear Solid, Indiana Jones,Mass Effect, X Files, James Bond, Black Jack, Berserk, South Park and Aliens.

God I love Aliens. Bonus pic of me cosplaying as Newt ( I pretend the third movie never happened )

I am a big Ball Jointed Doll collector, but for the past few years I started to play with them less ( Since they are made with resin, they yellow, they are heavy )

I do custom printing on Fabric and I sew clothing for dolls, so I am really excited to do some custom sewing for some Action Figures I have planned.

Quick Pic of my collection

Anyways, nice to meet you all! I was actually too scared to post/register here >_<

Last edited:
Welcome to the fun!!!:wave

and your an X-Files fan!!!:yess:

i miss Scully & Mulder big time!!!

Yes I love X Files. I am so happy Gillian Anderson is coming to Montreal Comic Con this Fall! I think she was able to squeeze some time since she might be in Toronto filming Hannibal :)

I actually have some Unopened X Files Action Figures. Sometimes I want to tear open the packaging and pose them haha

Welcome! Great to see another Indiana Jones fan on here.

Thank you! I love Indiana Jones ( Not the last movie though )

I'd love to buy the RAH of Henry Jones soon.

My dream is to have a figure of Shortround. In my eyes, he is the real son of Indie. ( Sorry I get emotional talking about Indie )

You'll fit in well here. Welcome! Glad to see you like Metal Gear Solid - it's my favorite video game series. In fact, I met Hideo Kojima five times, and got a bunch of things signed by him :lol. I also have some things signed by Shinkawa.

But yeah, Patrick Stewart rules, and Alien 3 never existed.

Back