Any Patrick Harvey/Richard Dent customs out there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't seen any but it would probably be pretty easy to kit bash and paint some random sculpt with the make up. I though about doing this awhile back. Would defiantly make for a cool set up that's different from the normal TDK dios out there.

The furniture would be the biggest obstacle. The figures would be pretty easy to put together as long as you don't want total accuracy. It would make for a nice diorama.

The furniture would be the biggest obstacle. The figures would be pretty easy to put together as long as you don't want total accuracy. It would make for a nice diorama.

I don't think total accuracy would be required to make a cool dio out of this. I think the clothing would probably be the hardest part. Would be fun to do the scars and paint though...

I don't think total accuracy would be required to make a cool dio out of this. I think the clothing would probably be the hardest part. Would be fun to do the scars and paint though...

The clothing wouldn't be that hard either. I can't remember what the guy on the left is wearing, but there's plenty of websites like monkey depot, black ops toys, toy anxiety, eBay, etc that sell parted out clothing. And you can find a lot of furniture and decorations on eBay too. There's a lot of custom Barby furniture and room accessories that tend to be priced decently. Just search for 1/6 furniture and you'll get a ton of results. Even if you don't find something exact you could paint it.

Back