Any body do comic art? post your pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabidwolverine21

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know you guys like collecting marvel stuff as well as pretty much anything but you guys do any art work, i have a ton on my other computer and il post when im able to get to it but untill then lets see if you guys like to draw.

I did these a few weeks ago using my statues and a photo program

p9280278.jpg

whforest.JPG

p9270275.jpg

I've actually just started teaching myself in the last two months. Drawing is never something I'd chosen to pursue before, but I'm developing characters and stories for four (4) different comics that I'd like to develop, just for kicks. Tough for me to find an artist in my area, though, willing to take something on. So I decided I should just do one of them myself.

Anyway, here's a couple of my initial attempts. The second is a page from Civil War from which I just copied the layout, then drew from memory. The first is just a practice figure, drawn from one of the many good ole "How to Draw" books I've bought.

Spidey9.jpg

CivilWar.jpg

Oh, and here's a sketch of a model...

GirlSmall.jpg

as promised heres my stuff.

a rogue i did a while back sketch

i did this bob fett before he got unmasked in episode 2

yoda

wolverine sketch
unfortunantly alot of my work got erased during a computer crash so alot of my marvel pages are gone and all i got are ones from last year and all of these are just sketches

good job everyone. it is always nice to see original art works around here. Keep them coming.

Titan....love the ironman. :)

I used to draw ALOT of comic characters when I was in school. All I did was draw for quit a few years, I'll dig them out scan them and post some pix.

TOE said:
good job everyone. it is always nice to see original art works around here. Keep them coming.

Titan....love the ironman. :)

Extra words so the site would let me post my thanks.:cool:

Finally all the heroes gather together to form the Justice Union Galactic Guard Squad.

I hope someone gets the joke.

I've done LOTS of comic art in my high school years... but have no scanner with which to show some of it off..... I might take some digi pics of it later today when I can..... :cool:

Icemizer said:
Finally all the heroes gather together to form the Justice Union Galactic Guard Squad.

Got it! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

JS :monkey5 :lol

Icemizer said:

so...when is this coming out :monkey5 :monkey5 :D

Icemizer said:

Hmm, I think I've seen this film on the Playboy channel :D

eric

I should have a bunch from when I was in middle school. I had a bunch of Wolverine, Green Goblin, and Hobgoblin drawing. I think they are with all of my old artwork, I will look next time I am at my parents and scan them if they are in there.

Ok....Managed to dig up a few pix I did about 15 years ago. They are old and in bad shape but here they are.....
spawn.jpg

wolverine.jpg

joker.jpg

dopple.jpg

magneto.jpg

Back