Phase 1 Echo and Fives 1/6th Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig77

Super Freak
Reaction score
On SSC facebook page for the 501st
" 501st Legion – Vader’s Fist

Falling in rank under Captain Rex, enforce the might of the Galactic Empire with these blue-emblazoned elite tactical ops. And look to the horizon, a familiar pair of comrades will be on the way soon "

Could this be possibly them....I sure hope so.

here is the url- << https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experie...persArrivingSoon&utm_campaign=facebook_062513 >>

link now fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: SSC Echo and Fives 1/6th ? looks like coming soon!!

Would make a lot of sense as SSC seem to have a soft spot for 212th and 501st troopers. After Boil and Waxer, i'll gladly add recognisable faces to my ranks and add variety to my display.

Interesting. I want Echo and Fives but in their Phase I looks not the Phase II Arc stylings. Should be interesting to see how they offer them...

oh i want them as ARCs

If they're only offered in one version, ARC Echo and Fives plz. :pray:

Yep good pick up, sounds like a confirmation these two are coming :wink1:

SSC doing Clone Troopers??? *dies of a heart attack*

It's crazy that people moan about Hot Toys and Iron Man, yet SSC "gets a pass" on Clone Troopers.

It really feels like SSC is just spinning their wheels until their factory gets good enough to tackle human likenesses. Which I guess isn't a bad idea. I'd rather they tackle Jedi Luke v2, when they can mold Trevor Grove's sculpts with fine detail and can paint it with the precision of the rest of the Chinese factories.

Go ahead SSC, don't mind me, I plan on living another 40 or 50 years, I can wait.

It really feels like SSC is just spinning their wheels until their factory gets good enough to tackle human likenesses. Which I guess isn't a bad idea.

I agree with your post. Looks like they didn't want to tackle Threepio either.

I'm happy for Clones, Ganch was outstanding so if they are the same quality and upwards then I'm in.

It's crazy that people moan about Hot Toys and Iron Man, yet SSC "gets a pass" on Clone Troopers.

To be fair, Echo and Fives are unique characters who get more action and screen time in Clone Wars as individuals than 95% of the characters who appear in the movies.

They look great, hope to pick them up at some point.

:lol

Am I the only one on the forum who has zero interest in Clone Troopers?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yes and no. I like the clones but am Defnitely getting burned out with them. I've got wolfffe on order and want at least one 501st as I passed the first time but other thAn that no more for me. I sold off my 212 and shock

I always wanted a phase one pilot but now I not sure. There's so many unmade characters and all we get is more and more clones.

Where did my post went...?

Anyway, I thought I like to get several more until I scrolled down and see the price.

Am I the only one on the forum who has zero interest in Clone Troopers?
I like the clones - & my Hasbro figures scratch that itch. Even then I haven't gone overboard with them; just a couple from each designation with their respective cmdr.

SSC figures are completely different for me though. I've got ONE Ep2 clone - all I want, & I'll get two more from Ep3 when they make the ones I like.

I'll have a total of three then. :lol

Back