Jabba The Ridge lives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JABBATHERIDGE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello guys.

Some of you will know me from Rebelscum and the fan forum site Medi World. I didn't really expect to be posting here on a regular basis when I first opened my account, but I've decided to try somewhere new and leave RS behind, more to do with the admin than the users who post there, the vast majority of whom were really cool people.

I'm hoping to be a regular contributor here and get excited about loads of geeky stuff with my fellow fans. I love SW and horror films but my life long love is Marvel or specifically Spider-Man and his villains. I just got my first PF which was Spider-Man very cool.

Just got back into reading comics after an eighteen month break been drawn into Civil War.

Anyway hope to make some new friends and catch up with some of the people I got to know over the last year at Rebelscum.

Oh and I love this wookie:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Alright JTR? Wow you quit the RS board huh? I looked on there this morning and saw that a 'goodbye thread' had been removed. guess that was yours then huh? what happened? PM me if ya want. Im DarthRidiculous from RS. (in case ya forgot)

Jabba welcome. I have to say, I started at RS and came over here and found it much more agreeable. My main gripe is that its organized... TOO organized. Ideas and conversation can get lost in threads devoted to the same figure but a totally different topic. That and some posters over there either have a bug up their ass or just a feeling of eliteism.

Welcome to the board! Always happy to get geeky about stuff like SW and comics. Just got back on the single issue train too because of Civil War, and my goodness has it been amazing! The reboot of Justice League has me intrigued too!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I'm certain I'm gonna like it here now, especially if there are other comic book geeks like me here:lol .

I'll zing you a PM about it VaderX.

I left RS mainly because of the admin and couldn't be doing with all the rules and regs, I don't really wanna go into it because this place is a new start for me. No point going over old ground and dealing with crap you can't change.

I'm sure things will be different for me here:cool:.

Another more formal welcome to ya Jabba!

I was a RS poster for a long time as well, but I got bored of it and made the transition over here. Even though SW is a biggie I find this hits on more of my broader collecting interests :chew :chew

And as long as you aren't a Krusader, your posts are usually kept in place
kugankillani.gif

whats up bro. Just want to say that JTR is an asset to any forum. glad to see you here too.

Nash was my character witness for my last court appearance, I swear I was just pushing that sheep through the fence and then my belt broke off.:rotfl

I remember you from RS Galactiboy I think you were one of the first people I spoke to when I joined actually.

What's the whole Krugan Krusader thing about then? I know the Kurgans are from Highlander but what's it got to do with SSF?

Well... since you asked I believe I am allowed to say. Basically the Highlander series finished without producing the most important character... the origins or Medieval Kurgan. There was a modern and origins figure for Connor and Duncan... but only a modern for the Kurgan.

So because of that we have taken it upon ourselves to Krusade until Sideshow makes this figure. This is our thread... its crazy long... but a lot of fun!!! Feel free to join... or post some long, large fonted rants!!!
kurganiconanib.gif

nash said:
whats up bro. Just want to say that JTR is an asset to any forum. glad to see you here too.
Ditto. I want to know who posted all those things that were removed in each thread on RS that terrible morning... and what did it say? :monkey1

Welcome abaord JTR!!!! :horse

pixletwin said:
Ditto. I want to know who posted all those things that were removed in each thread on RS that terrible morning... and what did it say? :monkey1

Welcome abaord JTR!!!! :horse

The post was a picture of Dave Myatt and Jedi Luke, Jedi Luke had a picture of something between his legs which Dave was made to look like he was stroking it. I don't think I have to be more specific than that do I?

The user who posted it is a complete unknown though, he isn't part of the Medi World forum and I don't think he'd been on RS very long, probably just someone looking to cause trouble:confused:.

I wasn't actually banned from RS and still have an account there, I came away voluntarily after a heated PM debate with Dave on the unfairness of the Medi thread closing. Dave told me my "self imposed exile was my choice" which it is.

I'm not saying I'll never go back again, but certainly won't be there every day like I had been.

It's a shame but through these forums and the Medi World forum I can keep in touch with the vast majority of people I made friends with whilst I was there.

Back