Anyone have the Art of Tron Legacy book?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbiethepainter

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking for some really detailed pics of the suits from the film. Does anyone have the book and could give me an idea of what might be in there? Cheapest I have found the book is $80 and I don't want to order it and find there isn't anything I can use in it.

Thanks.

I will check tomorrow man, as I remember though, there isn't a lot inside. The high rez myriad of posters online are better ref?

Thanks. A member is sending me a PDF copy. He too said there isnt any really great close ups. I did find some on the net that are amazing.

Like this one.

hot-toys-tron-legacy-sam-flynn-light-cycle-figure-set-3-17.jpg

I am looking for some really detailed pics of the suits from the film. Does anyone have the book and could give me an idea of what might be in there? Cheapest I have found the book is $80 and I don't want to order it and find there isn't anything I can use in it.

Thanks.

I love TRON. Passed on the Legacy artbook. The movie was more style than substance. And even that fell apart compared to the original to me.

The Legacy site has/had high resolution pics of just about every poster/promo image. I haven't seen many normal pictures of the suits. I think I have a few of Quorra and Gem. I'll check if you want. This site has a review and quick page through of the artbook:

https://www.parkablogs.com/content/book-review-art-of-tron-legacy

Its too bad they won't re-release as maybe a paperback edition. Whenever I look it up on ebay or Amazon its way more than I want to pay.

Back