• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Hot Toys Green Golbin 2!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollmanron

Super Freak
Reaction score
There are Hot Toys Green Goblin 2 figures with a buy it now price of $149.95 on EBay right now (with free shipping), a actual auction for a brand new one ended yesterday with a $10 shipping charge for $132.50, before that $128.

I'm looking for one opened, that's been displayed, but is in mint condition and complete. This is the thing though; I only want to pay $120 or less for it before shipping. If someone 's got one they want to get rid of PM me, other then that I'm just going to wait for another actual auction to come back (mint or opened) and try then for one for around $100.

Last edited:
A guy offered me one sealed for $125 shipped but can't get me his pay-pal account (most of you should know why), can anyone on here do the same or better, and save me the waiting for him to figure it out.

$125 Shipped for a brand new sealed New Green Goblin "From EBay", I thought that fellow realmers would give me a better deal, but I guess not.

Back