• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Dinosauria pieces.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApeManRyan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

As title states looking for some Sideshow Dinosauria pieces. I have a good paying check coming in 2 weeks and would like to start buying pieces from this line. Will be ordering the Dilophosaurus Maquette and Stegosaurus Maquette also but looking for some of the older pieces I missed out on if any of you could help. Mainly looking for a Carnotaurus Maquette. If no one has one for sale I wouldn't mind buying a Styracosaurus Maquette or a Tupuxuara Maquette. I use Paypal to pay and message me with pricing. Hope to get reasonable prices too. Not so high don't want to blow through the check on one piece. Want to be able to buy another. Will buy in 2 weeks once I receive check. U.S Only Pm me!

Ryan

Back