New Record for Grey Hulk VS Spidey?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could have sworn I saw it sell for $2,000 before but I could be wrong.

If they paid that much for #15/50 I wonder how much they'll pay for #05/50... :emperor

high price aside, buyer is taking a risk on buying an uninspected item. sellers says this is still sealed and unopened. i don't see why the seller should not inspect it. i mean just imagine if it is broken and he cannot send it back for exchange once the return period is over.

What are the thoughts on what the gray hulk pf will go for?

Last edited:
seems kind of low. look at doom(I know it's a terrific sculpt) selling for $800.

Khev said:
Nowhere near $2,000. I'm guessing anywhere from $100-$300 over retail.

...I can see it go for more like 300-400 above retail...The PF grey is a much better sculpt IMO....but 50 is a damn low edition...hard to beat that....:monkey1

Deadly Dagger said:
..The PF grey is a much better sculpt IMO...

I disagree on that. The Vs piece is far more complex than the PF and the Martin Canale sculpt is slightly better to me than the PF. Andy did a great job though.

I'm just gonna guess that the Hulk PF will climb to around $1,000.
Low numbers or AP pieces will be higher than that I'd imagine.
May take some time, but I think it'll happen............

JS :)

I think the Grey PF will go for a significant amount at some point. For the hardcore Hulk fan, this is the definitive Hulk statue to get, be it in grey or green, if they want just the Hulk and are not interested in a diorama format with Spiderman.

179 is still a very small ES and once the ebay flood subsides, it will grow increasingly difficult to obtain.

Who knows what the secondary price could reach but $1200+ for a $400+ statue with an ES of 179 would not surprise me at all. I think the "green" one will rise in value as well.

1200$ would be insane, I like when my statue rise in value but not quickly. You have a sad feeling that this is now a gold and your cat cannot approach less than 10 meter, your wife tooand you put your children (if you have) with your mother 100km far :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :D :D
:lol

The Hulk PF sculpt is virtually perfect. Incredibly clean and classic. I'm not as much a fan of the Hulk's proportions, face sculpt, and overall messiness of the Vs. piece. Its claim to fame is the unbeatable ES IMO.

EDIT: I should clarify that I do think the Hulk/Spidey Vs. piece is very well done and does make a great diorama, I just don't think its the best "Hulk" piece.

Last edited:
I think the vs piece scale is outta wack. The hulks hands are way to big and he has a pea head...lets not discuss the grey paint job...not all that great. Therefore Hulk Grey PF is > than Grey Hulk vs Spidey......IMO....:cool:

Yeah, because the Hulk PF doesn't have gorilla forearms either...

7138_press02-001.jpg

:lol

Hulk's proportions are out of whack. Short legs. Long arms. That's just how he is.

Deadly Dagger said:
I think the vs piece scale is outta wack. The hulks hands are way to big and he has a pea head...lets not discuss the grey paint job...not all that great. Therefore Hulk Grey PF is > than Grey Hulk vs Spidey......IMO....:cool:

Gotta agree w/ that.. I sold my Hulk Vs Exclusive because it just didnt do it for me, most impressive thing to me was its size, not the sculpt. It bugged me that Spidey is so small, not to mention Hulks pea head and hair do.... And regarding the gray paint job on the Versus.. Whats up w/ that?..:rolleyes:

The Hulk PF wont exceed the Vs in value IMO, how can 179 compete w/ 50. If they were equal edition sizes?.. No Brainer.. The HULK PF at SDCC had grail written all over it, it outshined every other piece on display in the whole building. The pictures do NOT do it justice. It needs to be seen person to get the full affect of its boner value.

Bodie The Cursed said:
The HULK PF at SDCC had grail written all over it, it outshined every other piece on display in the whole building. The pictures do NOT do it justice. It needs to be seen person to get the full affect of its boner value.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock ...his boner value....

This will definitely be my Grail when I'll have him....Hell,this piece even made me order Cap Am. PF.....just to have the Avengers around the Hulk.

Back