Spider-Man 1:1 Life-Size Bust International Version ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitchin

Red Five
Reaction score
https://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/i...oduct_info&cPath=2_418_1061&products_id=33077

Is this genuine?

D1965.jpg

The Spider-Man life-size bust is remarkably life-like, with hyper-realistic texturing and webbing detail, capturing the full intensity of the web-slinging hero as he leans forward, his shoulders flowing back into a sleek base complete with a 'Spider-Man' nameplate. Each limited edition bust is hand-numbered on the base bottom, and is packed in dense foam and a beautiful printed box, well protected for shipment. The Spider-Man bust is sure to be the centerpiece in any collection dedicated to our favorite web-slinging hero!

The International Edition features silver eyes, to stand out from the white-eyed standard version.

Limited to 250 Pieces.

Release Date : Wednesday 28 February, 2007.

D1965_1.jpg

Last edited:
Supposedly this is legit and for sale in Japan and the UK. :cool:

oh man I want one of these! not for sale on SSC's site?

I think that kind of sucks, I hope they aren't going down the road of GG making all these different exclusives for different markets.
Plus I actually like the silver version better.

Viking28 said:
I think that kind of sucks, I hope they aren't going down the road of GG making all these different exclusives for different markets.
Plus I actually like the silver version better.

yeah I cancelled my order with SS and ordered the silver version but I feel sorry for you US collectors as the exchange rate & cost of UK shipping to US will be expensive

nash said:
oh man I want one of these! not for sale on SSC's site?

Forbidden Planet International carry this bust Nash and they do international shipping, of course the cost will be a ***** but if you really want one, go for it.

I've dealt with Forbidden Planet numerous times and never had a problem with them.

The silver is MUCH nicer looking, looks like our international friends get a break this time. :D

JABBATHERIDGE said:
Forbidden Planet International carry this bust Nash and they do international shipping, of course the cost will be a ***** but if you really want one, go for it.

I've dealt with Forbidden Planet numerous times and never had a problem with them.

Damnit I was afraid of that....gahh, now i dont know.

If you REALLY like it man, you should just pay the piper. I've imported loads of stuff from America and got slapped with the high customs fees but because it's stuff I really wanted and it was difficult to come by in the UK, I never regretted buying it in the end.

I don't own any 1:1 scale busts from SSC so I can't recommend those as a product, but I got the PF Spider-Man late last week and it's an amazing piece. The detail on it's fantastic and it looks great on my shelf. Maybe you could get that piece for cheaper if you're looking for something Spider-Man to add to your collection.

Wasn't this limited to just 100 pieces when it was first announced? Forbidden Planet now show it as 250 pieces, and I know the quote from the first post shows 250 as well, but I would swear on a stack of Bibles that it was 100 pieces originally...

It was always 250 as I remember

I am on the wait list of venom life size bust and did not order the spider regular version accordingly.

If my wait list will be converted for venom, than I will not order the regular in again but the international

Hate to break this to you gambit but the last Venom was offered in a newsletter recently. It sold almost instantly.

Check the newsletter from a few weeks ago and you'll see. Sorry. :monkey3

Nooooooooooooo

I only get on the wait list like 8 days ago :banghead

Still I will keep my wait list, you never know :rolleyes:

one of my friend ordered the spider bust from Turkey and I am planning to buy it after seeing him in real

anyone willing to sell his/hers venom bust :monkey3

No pics of the EU wersion yet?
Soooooooooo slow...

Have one on order from myh LCS. Hoping it will arrive this month.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Hate to break this to you gambit but the last Venom was offered in a newsletter recently. It sold almost instantly.

Interestingly, my friend's wait list converted yesterday and luckily he got on the wait list two times and his other wait list number is lower than my wait list number :)

So I trust that there is still hope, there will always be hope
aragorn :rolleyes:

Back