Grind House: Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez - TRAILER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its not possible for this to suck.

and I see the opportunity to make some of the coolest merch EVER for this movie..... SS git dat f'n license!

Im gonna watch that trailer over and over again all day. i can already feel it

HOLY ****!!! That looks like it may possibly be the greatest thing ever put on the screne!!! When he opens that coat full of machetes I almost cried!

So when is this coming out?!?

plus were getting the total bang for our buck! Twoo films for the price of one! And buy two fantastic directors:D Cant beat that!

damn. I forgot about the fake trailers. They MUST actually make Machete.

JoBlo.com said:
They both felt that with the advent of multiplexes, audiences today had been robbed of the experience of seeing films with ****ty prints that played in ****ty theaters for a week.

The problem with the original exploitation films is that they spent all their money in coming up with really cool posters but had no money left to actually deliver a good movie. Tarantino mentioned that GRIND HOUSE will deliver on the promise of the posters and further mentioned that even the trailers in between the films (two of which include MACHETE and COWGIRLS IN SWEDEN) are so good, we’ll demand those films get made as a sequel.

The idea for the fake trailers came from the fact that whenever Tarantino has people over for “movie nights”, he’ll always play trailers in between whatever features he plans on showing that night.

Tarantino made it a point to mention that these will be two full-length movies for the price of one so that “your $10 will be well-spent, baby!” In fact, the film’s release date had to be pushed back because both Tarantino and Rodriguez decided it’d be best to extend the films beyond sixty minutes.

Very cool and looks and sounds like trailer shown at SDCC, complete with audience cheering in the background! QT hadn't filmed his part of Grind House yet at that point. More anxious than ever for this! Rose McGowan's machinegun leg is priceless!

to me.. it looks like that tried way too hard to make it a cult classic! (I know thats what they wanted).. I'll save my money.:monkey3

occulum said:
its not possible for this to suck.

and I see the opportunity to make some of the coolest merch EVER for this movie..... SS git dat f'n license!

NECA already has the license for all merchandise from everything to figures and statues to prop replicas and trinkets. They showed a lot of it at SDCC.

NECA also has the license for the 300 as well. They seem to be gobbling up all the good stuff pretty quickly.

I saw the trailer on the Spike Horror Award show last night. I was telling my friend about it and immediately tried to find it online to no avail. Glad it is up now, it looks completely over the top...I can't wait for it.

Back