SDCC list leaked from Sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader ROTJ PF (?)

Here's the translation. Seems this is just a WANT LIST from Mintinbox.

Each year the San Diego Comic Con is an opportunity for Sideshow Collectibles unveil its products throughout the year to come.
At the manufacturer Comic Con starts on its website on 1 July and one thing is, of surprises await us. It is the staff-Fana Collec that should have this list comprising parts that may be presented at the show covers all licenses.

You will find below the complete list of products to be presented this year by Sideshow Collectibles. (Please note this list includes 88 ads but generally Sideshow Collectibles presents fifty novelty at the show).

Funny enough I don't see a Darth Vader PF on that list.

Re: Darth Vader ROTJ PF (?)

What makes these guys special that they know what Sideshow is showing at SDCC? Was it leaked?

EDIT: Changed title to list of what Sideshow is showing. Seems that's a bigger deal than a hoping for an unlisted PF.

agree with title change.. but RotJ Vader is on the second list

The actual SOURCE for these lists is Fana Collec, and these are OBI-WAN's List from over at SF:horror:horror:thud:

Here is a quote from Obi over at SF

I want to say something very important.

These lists contain all the information I have in my possession for development projects, some of which are suceptibles to be unveiled at SDCC 2013.

But these lists are not words of the gospels. Sideshow can surprise by presenting other pieces I do not know.

Also, on both lists, Sideshow will unveil between 20 and 50 products. So calm down, I do not want to be responsible for some form of frustration for you, in case the announcements are disappointing.

These are possibilities, but these are not certainties.

And especially thank you properly cite the source (Fana Collec).

For any of you who don't know who Obi-Wan is or why it makes, well since I got into the hobby he has called EVERY MAJOR release that I have been paying atttention to BEFORE it went up for preorder. He even knew what the EXs would be. He is a member of SF and runs his own site and has business with SSC. He is a GREAT resource... and while this is not an absolutely SOLID 100% list I trust the info.

yep you are right.. I just so wish that the Vader PF would be on the first list :( but hey.. he is coming.. maybe we see him next year at SDCC..

from what i understood, SS hasnt given him any list of items to be put up for comic-con, this is a list put together by him depending on what he heard from sideshow regarding future productions and artworks,over the past few months years, its not a deinitive list
for eg, Spiderman 1/4 was confirmed by SS to be not in the works while a 1/5 spidey to go with gwen and MJ was confirmed by SS to be there at con.
also the kratos vs cyclops, i think he might have come across a comission which can be found in the customs thread on SF, dont think SS is working on it but who knows..

Rad. I am actually interesting in the Ahsoka and Captain Rex figure. Carbon Environment sounds interesting but no doubt it will be way out of my spending limit. Also general grievous.... everything else is meh.... Not to sussed about the Luke on Tauntaun or the clones or the separatist droids.

from what i understood, SS hasnt given him any list of items to be put up for comic-con, this is a list put together by him depending on what he heard from sideshow regarding future productions and artworks,over the past few months years, its not a deinitive list
for eg, Spiderman 1/4 was confirmed by SS to be not in the works while a 1/5 spidey to go with gwen and MJ was confirmed by SS to be there at con.
also the kratos vs cyclops, i think he might have come across a comission which can be found in the customs thread on SF, dont think SS is working on it but who knows..

I quoted him above where he says as much... BUT his info TENDS to be reliable.

yes i have followed him too on SF.. but like he said this is just a possible list,

Rad. I am actually interesting in the Ahsoka and Captain Rex figure. Carbon Environment sounds interesting but no doubt it will be way out of my spending limit. Also general grievous.... everything else is meh.... Not to sussed about the Luke on Tauntaun or the clones or the separatist droids.
Although I won't be picking anything else up from Hoth, I'd hoping they do show the Probe Droid.

Wow that is some list (if it's true) especially for the 1/6 collectors. Even though I stopped collecting that line the probe sounds tempting. Jango Fett and Snowtrooper PF's are def buys. Looking forward to seeing the stormtrooper and Tusken 1:1 bust along with all the 1:2 LSB on that list.

I'm interested in a Taun Taun... but my guess is it will be fully sculpted which is not that exciting of an option. Probe Droid would also be cool, but not sure how big that sucker would be... and cost would likely be in the ridiculous zone.

9 SW PF is not much ?
VADER
Jango
SNOW
MARA
6.Han
Lando
Obiwan
Battle
Boba

Back