Action Figure simon bisley batman statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted to see the finished statue for a long time. So it was you shereef who got that commisioned from Avinash Hegde :)

He's looks pretty awesome! :rock

sb2.jpg

But I'll be honest. I would have liked him better if he was in the Black/Grey colour and less glossy. :peace

That's pretty cool, dude...like Batman on batroids during Halloween. It looks extremely delicate too.

I prefer black on Batman over blue, but I must admit the colors with the exaggerated Bisley features does look cool. I like!

That's pretty cool, dude...like Batman on batroids during Halloween. It looks extremely delicate too.

Well, that's Bisley's art. One either loves, finds amuzing, or hates it. :)

If I am not wrong, this statue is based on the artist's imagination of how Bats would have looked from the front in the artwork of A Black and White World.

Batman-BlackampWhite2pg40_zpsd1d35ca2.jpg

Looks good, I would do it black and grey with blue highlights and maybe light yellow highlights on the symbol.

Wanted to see the finished statue for a long time. So it was you shereef who got that commisioned from Avinash Hegde :)

sb2.jpg

But I'll be honest. I would have liked him better if he was in the Black/Grey colour and less glossy. :peace

I find most of these pieces to be lacking, but this one is stellar. Captures the Biz style perfectly. WELL DONE.

Its a nice piece but i think The Biz's art looks great on paper but it never looks good in 3D

my Simon Bisley Batman commission
stands 23" tall

Very Badass! Great Post

sb2.jpg

I agree with BB, flatter colors and Black and Grey

That guy is gouging. The actual producer of this custom is asking for much less than that.

Back