• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Scarface PF and exclusive Bruce Jaws Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrStayPuft

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have both of these items up for sale. Shipping from WI. Both were owned only by myself, bought brand new. Displayed in a pet/smoke free environment. I will only accept regular paypal as payment from verified addresses. No international shipping, sorry (bad experiences in past). If you have any questions, send a PM!

First is the Sideshow Jaws maquette exclusive. Never took the design specs (exclusive) of the shark out of the plastic wrapping sleeve, never opened once. Bruce has no issues. Comes with both brown shipper and color box. Only reason I'm selling is because I was fortunate enough to score a bigger Mike Schultz Bruce NTT. Looking for SOLD

Next is the Sideshow Scarface PF. Plastic wrapping still covering nameplate in front of base. I had difficulty getting both feet into the pegs, but even with one foot in, the piece is very secure. Comes with color box. Asking $185 shipped!

Last edited:
Back