PDA

View Full Version : Possible DC SDCC2013 Announcements

Pages : [1] 2 3

Spidey976
06-18-2013, 05:39 PM
I don't know how reliable is is, but here is a list of DC products to appear at SDCC

by request of SSC the pictures were taken down
Originally from here

http://www.mintinbox.net/Actus/13-06/1806sideSDCClist

EDIT: The actual SOURCE for these lists is Fana Collec, and these are OBI-WAN's List from over at SF:horror:horror:thud:

Here is a quote from Obi over at SF

I want to say something very important.

These lists contain all the information I have in my possession for development projects, some of which are suceptibles to be unveiled at SDCC 2013.

But these lists are not words of the gospels. Sideshow can surprise by presenting other pieces I do not know.

Also, on both lists, Sideshow will unveil between 20 and 50 products. So calm down, I do not want to be responsible for some form of frustration for you, in case the announcements are disappointing.

These are possibilities, but these are not certainties.

And especially thank you properly cite the source (Fana Collec).

King Kobra
06-18-2013, 05:46 PM
Where did you get the possible list.

King Kobra
06-18-2013, 05:47 PM
Never mind, found it.

Darko99
06-18-2013, 05:49 PM
Way too many Batman/Superman figures on that 1/6 scale list...

King Kobra
06-18-2013, 05:53 PM
Way too many Batman/Superman figures on that 1/6 scale list...

Agreed, the list is probably fake. Then again we'll find out in a month.

Mr. Green
06-18-2013, 05:57 PM
na, they're not gonna roll out all them goodies all at once or within a close proximity.

Spidey976
06-18-2013, 06:00 PM
I have edited the title of the thread to indicate that this is a possible ANNOUNCEMENT list.

GenoToys
06-18-2013, 06:02 PM
:bananaCan't Wait for SDCC 2013!!!:bunnydanc

brucecamblzchin
06-18-2013, 06:07 PM
I propose no more lame-o 1/6 figs be announced.

Josh-A-Tron
06-18-2013, 06:09 PM
:gah: Batman legendary Scale!! I'm not ready you bastards!

I really hope some of that is fake or I'll be living in Sideshow boxes.

Mr. Nice Guy
06-18-2013, 06:10 PM
Joker life size bust. That is all.

EVILFACE
06-18-2013, 06:16 PM
Good to see Green Lantern 1/6, but yea that is a top heavy Superman/Batman.

Pork Chop Express
06-18-2013, 06:24 PM
Conan, always.
Aquaman and Flash, will look for.

TotalDominAsian
06-18-2013, 06:26 PM
Quorra excites me! But I'm honestly very disappointed in not having any more Batman villains. :( Fully expected at least a Two Face, Penguin, or Riddler PF.

Spidey976
06-18-2013, 06:32 PM
Nothing on the DC list TOTALLY has me jumpin.... Now the Marvel List is a different story altogether.

ats290
06-18-2013, 06:39 PM
:gah: Batman legendary Scale!! I'm not ready you bastards!

I really hope some of that is fake or I'll be living in Sideshow boxes.

I know thats right! Batman is my fav super hero so, would love a lsf this will prob be one of the only lsf i buy. I feel like they had to many big names on that list for it to be true. Plus how can they do some of the pf's without having 1:1 The Joker bust of even WW pf. Idk what SS is thinking sometimes but, we shall see.

KingB
06-18-2013, 06:44 PM
Marvel list is bangin for sure.....not believin.

Icemizer
06-18-2013, 06:55 PM
Shazam!! Thats a for sure order, Green Arrow and Flash highly probable. Out of cash next year definitely.

MPCanes
06-18-2013, 07:09 PM
Absolutely no way that can be a real list - has Sideshow ever revealed the sheer amount of premium formats on that list at one time? There's somethnig like 30+ PFs on there alone, all new.

That looks more like a product roadmap for the next 3 years than SDCC reveal stuff.

MPCanes
06-18-2013, 07:12 PM
Just counted - 56. 56 PFs.

Yeah, right.

banthafett
06-18-2013, 07:23 PM
Only things if this list is true, is Keaton and Jack pfs. Bring those on.

Toaster
06-18-2013, 07:45 PM
Is there a day where SS typically releases a preview of everything they'll be showing at SDCC on their FB page?

Spidey976
06-18-2013, 07:58 PM
Absolutely no way that can be a real list - has Sideshow ever revealed the sheer amount of premium formats on that list at one time? There's somethnig like 30+ PFs on there alone, all new.

That looks more like a product roadmap for the next 3 years than SDCC reveal stuff.

Keep something in mind ... this is an Announced LIST ... not a previewed list... this MAY include all those production sneak peaks and everything else they do..... like I said before I am not sure ... BUT we have seen previews for JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING on the announced list below.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h200/spidey976/null_zpsc5ba352d.jpg

Now that could be how this list was generated by someone ... but you never know.

Josh-A-Tron
06-18-2013, 07:59 PM
Is there a day where SS typically releases a preview of everything they'll be showing at SDCC on their FB page?

Generally, from experience with previous years, they do not tease/release everything at once. Each day a something is announced or POed and a teaser photo for the next days item is shown. Usually the teaser image is only a partial, sometimes extremely close up, so that people try to guess what it is.

Spidey976
06-18-2013, 08:00 PM
Marvel list is bangin for sure.....not believin.

You are such a negative little *** hat tonight ... lol.

That ENTIRE Marvel list has been teased since I joined up here.... lol

mistermark
06-18-2013, 08:06 PM
I propose no more lame-o 1/6 figs be announced.

Well I do love the Joe's 1/6 line. Especially the Cobra stuff. Child of the 80's. Can't wait. :)

playa7
06-18-2013, 08:23 PM
Nice (fake?) list. I'll definitely take a Catwoman, Quorra and new Conan PF if its true. :pray:

Spidey976
06-18-2013, 08:41 PM
I don't think the first list is necessarily FAKE... SSC has confirmed at least a few of those pieces are suppose to be at SDCC... the second :dunno

Buttmunch
06-18-2013, 08:43 PM
I don't think the first list is necessarily FAKE... SSC has confirmed at least a few of those pieces are suppose to be at SDCC... the second :dunno

Nah, its just a list of figure designs shown in the DC license announcement video from 2 years ago. No way would they have 3+ Batman and Superman variants. That alone should have given it away that these are not real lists.

Spidey976
06-18-2013, 08:48 PM
Nah, its just a list of figure designs shown in the DC license announcement video from 2 years ago. No way would they have 3+ Batman and Superman variants. That alone should have given it away that these are not real lists.

Well if they are then I am sorry for posting them ... but if they aren't you owe me a Coke .... :wink1:

DirEnGrey
06-18-2013, 09:08 PM
So if this is real... the PF supes isn't out yet, PO for PF man of steel went up this week, and now there's a Reeve PF?

Spidey976
06-18-2013, 09:13 PM
So if this is real... the PF supes isn't out yet, PO for PF man of steel went up this week, and now there's a Reeve PF?

Reeve was teased MONTHS ago in a production video

Arctic Beast
06-18-2013, 09:22 PM
Well if they are then I am sorry for posting them ... but if they aren't you owe me a Coke .... :wink1:

No worries bud. Its fun to look over these and discuss them. I agree with most that there are to many Batman and Superman and to many pieces in general for them all to be at SDCC but some are probably right.

BobaNerd
06-18-2013, 09:28 PM

I think so too. Like an inevitable little future playlist. I can bet that if is this list is legit, they'd be pissed off, as it's obviously leaked out, and it sort of undermines the little head games they like to play with collectors. From reading the entire list, there's a ton of good **** coming up. I'm just glad to see the Batman LSF is on there. Joker Life Size Bust is gonna be a great one too, as is Spiderman LSF and Boba Fett ESB PF.

Arctic Beast
06-18-2013, 09:33 PM
i hope the Green Arrow Pf will be up for PO at SDCC

Josh-A-Tron
06-18-2013, 09:37 PM
i hope the Green Arrow Pf will be up for PO at SDCC

I think Catwoman and Sinestro are pretty much a lock, GA would be a nice surprise.

Arangorn
06-18-2013, 09:57 PM
Hii, from Spain,
I'm think too: Catwoman and....Robin?

DirEnGrey
06-18-2013, 09:57 PM
Reeve was teased MONTHS ago in a production video

Must have missed that xD

hMm... I already ordered the PF batman and supes, but would definitely love Reeve and Keaton versions. Best superman/batman in my book

thebatman18
06-18-2013, 10:06 PM
I am happy with that DC list I only want catwoman pf and Batman LSF which would be tough to swing since it would be over 2000 at least. With that crazy marvel list though I am happy I only want two things off the DC list. I am really surprised that there isn't a JLA PF on the announcement list.

brucecamblzchin
06-18-2013, 10:13 PM
holy crap-stains that list is deep. I pray that it is spread out over a looooooooooooooooooong period because must haves on that list for me are;

Reeve Supe fig
Keaton Bat fig
Fett fig
Vader fig
T800 BD fig
maybe the new endo fig and the Nicholson Joker fig too maaaaaaaan thats gonna cost.

nemesisenforcer
06-18-2013, 10:16 PM
If this list is real then I do not know which of them I want to buy. So many goodies in here. Would there be sneaks or reveal from SS since we are less than a month away for SDCC?

Gipetto0812
06-18-2013, 10:18 PM
Man lots of stuff I want on that list...namely all the Superman stuff along with the movie Joker PFs (Ledger and Nicholson), Quorra PF, Sam Flynn on lightcycle PF!

comicbookguy
06-18-2013, 10:26 PM
Wow such a huge list! I still wonder if this is real or fake?

Tbolt
06-19-2013, 12:03 AM
Who knows when this information was assembled. Maybe this was a working 'best case scenario' from the beginning of the year for SDCC.

The possible announcement list is pie in the sky stuff that we may see sprinkled in over the next couple years.

Even the at SDCC list may just mean that they will have additional teaser info on some of those figures, not necessarily have completed items ready for PO.

Looks like an expensive list for me....:slap

Agen
06-19-2013, 12:11 AM
Christian Bale Batman PF :yess::yess::yess:

brucecamblzchin
06-19-2013, 12:20 AM
Seems the list is legit, been confirmed by a boardie at statue forum. He says it's a list of figs in production but no way of knowing when they'll be released.

Or if.

Spidey976
06-19-2013, 12:20 AM
Who knows when this information was assembled. Maybe this was a working 'best case scenario' from the beginning of the year for SDCC.

The possible announcement list is pie in the sky stuff that we may see sprinkled in over the next couple years.

Even the at SDCC list may just mean that they will have additional teaser info on some of those figures, not necessarily have completed items ready for PO.

Looks like an expensive list for me....:slap

The guy who assembled it does and I TOTALLY give him credit. The actual SOURCE for these lists is Fana Collec, and these are OBI-WAN's List from over at SF:horror:horror:thud:

Here is a quote from Obi over at SF

I want to say something very important.

These lists contain all the information I have in my possession for development projects, some of which are suceptibles to be unveiled at SDCC 2013.

But these lists are not words of the gospels. Sideshow can surprise by presenting other pieces I do not know.

Also, on both lists, Sideshow will unveil between 20 and 50 products. So calm down, I do not want to be responsible for some form of frustration for you, in case the announcements are disappointing.

These are possibilities, but these are not certainties.

And especially thank you properly cite the source (Fana Collec).

The FACT that these are Obi Wan's list... Well I am just going to say that they just got a WHOLE LOT MORE CREDIBLE in my book. Damn it is going to be an expensive year for some.

Monger
06-19-2013, 12:42 AM
A lot of this list excites me quite a bit. Of what's listed, assuming they turn out nice, I would be looking to buy all of the following.

Quorra. I have been hoping for her for so long.
Catwoman PF. Hopefully they go mixed media and make it tight.
Shazam PF. Love this guy.
Wonder Woman PF.
Barbossa PF. He's my favorite from the PotC films.

Why the ____ would Kendra get a statue out of all the Buffy characters? She had a minor role in the TV series and it seems so weird to do her before doing other members of the scooby gang or other villains. I don't see how she would sell at all.

comicbookguy
06-19-2013, 01:43 AM
Where's big barda PF?

Tbolt
06-19-2013, 01:46 AM
Your right Spidey, I just read that over on SF as well. Obi Wan is Money! Which means that at the least these lists are all projects SSC is working on, not some made up best guess by someone.

Thanks for bringing this here Spidey, and thank you Fana Collec for sharing...Going to be alot of sleepless nights waiting for SDCC13 to see what off the list gets revealed!

Trying not to let out a girlie sounding squeel of excitement! Keep it in, come on Tbolt man up and keep it in...Squeeeeel!

spidermonkey
06-19-2013, 02:35 AM
If this list is true I'm in a bit of trouble. I'm really curious to se a Joker 1:1 bust.

RagingBull
06-19-2013, 02:55 AM
Surly that list it can't be right ??

2 batman PF's, 1 CQ , 1 LSF then there's 4 sixth scale versions

2 Joker PF's

4 1/6 Supermans, 1 Dio, 1 CQ, 1 PF

It's Batman & Superman overload :panic:

there's already 1 Batman PF & 2 Superman PFs up for order + other stuff

Ish
06-19-2013, 03:07 AM
Superman reeves has been at work for a long time, the only thing that seems to be overkill to me is the batman LSF, and yes it won't be ready to ship in years but still, the Keaton and Nicholson I'm surprised to hear about, but very exited non the less, hope its true. Overall it's a very exiting list, no pfs superman villains that I can see, but it looks like WW will be there. :)

brucecamblzchin
06-19-2013, 03:25 AM
I'm glad coz it's mapped out all the figs I need to get for the next few years.

Bill Lehecka
06-19-2013, 03:45 AM
TDK Batman AND Joker PFs?
Batman 89 Keaton and Nicholson PFs?
Batman Legendary?
Joker Life-Size bust?
A Catwoman PF we were already expecting?

It's true, Sideshow wants me out of house and home...

KingB
06-19-2013, 04:42 AM
Well, I eat my words. But they won't all be at CC so I was half right. Good snag Spidey. Lots of amazing stuff on the horizon. No Daredevil on the list makes me sad. Hope he's a surprise.

Spidey976
06-19-2013, 04:57 AM
Your right Spidey, I just read that over on SF as well. Obi Wan is Money! Which means that at the least these lists are all projects SSC is working on, not some made up best guess by someone.

Thanks for bringing this here Spidey, and thank you Fana Collec for sharing...Going to be alot of sleepless nights waiting for SDCC13 to see what off the list gets revealed!

Trying not to let out a girlie sounding squeel of excitement! Keep it in, come on Tbolt man up and keep it in...Squeeeeel!

Obi Wan is MOST DEFINETLY MONEY ... he hasn't been wrong about anything he has said as of late. Now that is not saying that all of these will appear, BUT I am more confident that many will be there. At least out of the first list.

Well, I eat my words. But they won't all be at CC so I was half right. Good snag Spidey. Lots of amazing stuff on the horizon. No Daredevil on the list makes me sad. Hope he's a surprise.

Well, I was going to post a picture of "humble pie", but I totally admit that list LOOKED to good to be true.

Sweet Rabbit
06-19-2013, 05:32 AM
If this list is true I'm in a bit of trouble. I'm really curious to se a Joker 1:1 bust.

they've always done the villain in 1:1 to match the hero

Sweet Rabbit
06-19-2013, 05:33 AM
Christian Bale Batman PF :yess::yess::yess:

keaton FTW :lecture

BarryAllen
06-19-2013, 05:34 AM
So if there will be Superman comiquette, Batman comiquette, WW comiquette and so on, then the GL that will be shipping soon falls into the same category even though it's called PF. Sideshow has to do a real PF of GL to match Supes and Bats PFs. So all the DC Comiquettes will be in dynamic poses?

Sweet Rabbit
06-19-2013, 05:37 AM
maybe...they will be in a smaller scale

Snadinator
06-19-2013, 06:04 AM
So if there will be Superman comiquette, Batman comiquette, WW comiquette and so on, then the GL that will be shipping soon falls into the same category even though it's called PF. Sideshow has to do a real PF of GL to match Supes and Bats PFs. So all the DC Comiquettes will be in dynamic poses?

Comiquettes are 1/5 scale. The last Comiquette at 1/4 scale was Rhino. The GL PF is 1/4 scale. ALL PFs are 1/4 scale.

BarryAllen
06-19-2013, 06:07 AM
Comiquettes are 1/5 scale. The last Comiquette at 1/4 scale was Rhino. The GL PF is 1/4 scale. ALL PFs are 1/4 scale.

I know that. I just don't think the GL PF fits in with Supes & Bats PFs.

Snadinator
06-19-2013, 06:13 AM
Meh... as long as he looks good with Sinestro, I'll be happy.

Buttmunch
06-19-2013, 06:35 AM
Again, the list is stuff Sideshow has mentioned they would like to do through various Q/A and other press releases. SOME of the items on the list are being worked on and SOME will be at SDCC. Sideshow just posted a teaser of Sinestro last week, so obviously that one is real. But Sideshow as gone on the record saying they aren't doing an Arkham Asylum Batman and to turn to Hot Toys to feel that need. So that much of the list is WRONG. We won't even see a third of that list at SDCC.

BurningRage
06-19-2013, 06:41 AM
I'm interested in all the DC statues listed.

EVILFACE
06-19-2013, 06:44 AM
Again, the list is stuff Sideshow has mentioned they would like to do through various Q/A and other press releases. SOME of the items on the list are being worked on and SOME will be at SDCC. Sideshow just posted a teaser of Sinestro last week, so obviously that one is real. But Sideshow as gone on the record saying they aren't doing an Arkham Asylum Batman and to turn to Hot Toys to feel that need. So that much of the list is WRONG. We won't even see a third of that list at SDCC.

:dunno Just stuff to talk about Mr Debbie Downer.

BarryAllen
06-19-2013, 07:21 AM

Where? Can't find it!

Rockstars721
06-19-2013, 07:28 AM
Interested only in the Catwoman and Wonder Woman PF's... now, if they switched Aquaman from a comiquette to a PF, that'd be another story. Also surprised no Nightwing on this list :(

Spidey976
06-19-2013, 07:35 AM
:dunno Just stuff to talk about Mr Debbie Downer.
:goodpost:

There are a lot of those on this site at times. Can't just be happy with fun speculative talk or with people being excited about something. I can guarantee after the J Scott Campbell Spiderman Com is revealed there will be a dozen or more guys just troll into the thread JUST to say "I have the Com and this doesn't touch it"... right or not it is just a downer.

BuffyGirl
06-19-2013, 08:09 AM
Some of it is probable, some probably speculation, and I have to say far fetched for the Buffy one. I would think SSC is smarter than that to do THAT character next. However, as for DC, I like what I see if it's true.

Bmutha
06-19-2013, 08:15 AM

I get the impression that the PF or Comiquette tags on this list don't really mean much. Example: There is a Spider-Man PF on the marvel list. I think it has pretty much been confirmed that there is no Spidey PF coming any time soon, and it is, in fact, a 1/5 comiquette to go along with the MJ and Gwen. (Hope I'm wrong, and there are two upcoming Spidey's)

The upcoming Green Lantern is marketed as a Premium Format Figure. Period. I get the impression that they are going PF's for each character first, so Flash and Aquaman...those must be PF's (i.e. 1/4 scale)...why would they release a 1/5 comiquette for these characters when all other DC releases thus far have been 1/4 scale? That would make no sense.

BuffyGirl
06-19-2013, 08:41 AM

Finally, someone who understands me! :hi5:

I'm happy to see Reeves on that list for the people who really have been wanting one. I feel like to me, the only Superman I connected with was Tom. Only because I spent 10 seasons watching him. Even though I watched Dean as Superman, he never felt like Superman to me. I did like him though.

No Zatanna has killed me.

BarryAllen
06-19-2013, 09:07 AM
I get the impression that the PF or Comiquette tags on this list don't really mean much. Example: There is a Spider-Man PF on the marvel list. I think it has pretty much been confirmed that there is no Spidey PF coming any time soon, and it is, in fact, a 1/5 comiquette to go along with the MJ and Gwen. (Hope I'm wrong, and there are two upcoming Spidey's)

The upcoming Green Lantern is marketed as a Premium Format Figure. Period. I get the impression that they are going PF's for each character first, so Flash and Aquaman...those must be PF's (i.e. 1/4 scale)...why would they release a 1/5 comiquette for these characters when all other DC releases thus far have been 1/4 scale? That would make no sense.

I totally agree with you. But when it comes to sideshow they can come up with anything. You will never know for sure how statues will turn out.

BarryAllen
06-19-2013, 09:09 AM
Hope TDK PF is true. Man of Steel PF needs company on my shelf.

Bmutha
06-19-2013, 09:17 AM
I totally agree with you. But when it comes to sideshow they can come up with anything. You will never know for sure how statues will turn out.

I'd be crushed if Flash and Aquaman came out as 1/5 first...crushed.

brucecamblzchin
06-19-2013, 10:24 AM

**** yeah!

comicbookguy
06-19-2013, 10:28 AM
I know that. I just don't think the GL PF fits in with Supes & Bats PFs.

:goodpost: yrs this. The DCD GL was way better in my opinion.

Darth Snoopy
06-19-2013, 10:40 AM
This SDCC may be a really good one! :yess:

Sweet Rabbit
06-19-2013, 11:42 AM
This SDCC may be a really good one! :yess:

the past couple years of sideshow's SDCC have been good. this one may be the best

Ish
06-19-2013, 12:08 PM
If that list is true.

hunnipot85
06-19-2013, 01:44 PM
All I really want to see is Wonder Woman PF. Aquaman would be a great surprise too.

Darth Snoopy
06-19-2013, 01:55 PM
the past couple years of sideshow's SDCC have been good. this one may be the best

Agreed. :D

All I really want to see is Wonder Woman PF. Aquaman would be a great surprise too.

A Wonder Woman PF at SDCC this year would be awesome! :yess:

I'd love to see Aquaman as well! :hi5:

JBElliott
06-19-2013, 02:18 PM
No Wonder Woman PF?

No Wonder Woman 1:1 bust?

No stupid WW 1:1 bust jokes?

Sweet Rabbit
06-19-2013, 02:37 PM
I hope the aquaman PF looks close to the concepts

Spidey976
06-19-2013, 02:40 PM

Obi confirmed that the Spidey PF listed is actually the J Scott Cambell Com

mapleleafsfan15
06-19-2013, 03:00 PM
Probably in the minority here, but would love the Nolan Batman statues so I could get rid of all my Hot Toys stuff.

KingB
06-19-2013, 03:01 PM
Probably in the minority here, but would love the Nolan Batman statues so I could get rid of all my Hot Toys stuff.

Oh its coming... fear not.

chrisdeeds
06-19-2013, 03:20 PM

I agree....Would love a Ledger Joker!

Sweet Rabbit
06-19-2013, 03:22 PM
I agree....Would love a Ledger Joker!

I can hear the nitpicking now :slap

brucecamblzchin
06-19-2013, 03:23 PM
Nolan Bat figs will be money in the bank. I have a sinking feeling that loads of HT ballbags will suddenly 'discover' premium format figures when the Nolan Bat fig is first teased and the halcyon days will end as every thread is assimilated into their TDKR collective.

Nolan be praised.

KingB
06-19-2013, 03:23 PM
Why so seriousssssss??? :lol

BurningRage
06-19-2013, 03:31 PM
All hail the mighty Nolan who created cinema.

MrRandomHero
06-19-2013, 03:36 PM
Going by that list it looks like we may finally see the Cortana PF :yess: Should be interesting...

brucecamblzchin
06-19-2013, 03:51 PM
All hail the mighty Nolan who created cinema.

May His name be praised.

Spidey976
06-20-2013, 02:50 AM
From the master

I'm afraid of something, some members felt that these lists are official.
Let me be clear on this point, it is not.
It is only a few possibilities which will be presented at San Diego Comic Con. Do not believe for a moment that an entire list represent all ads unveiled in San Diego by Sideshow.

I want to make this distinction because Igo told the truth, there are mistakes in my listings, they can create in some false hopes. So I ask you to relativize.

To give you an idea of ​​the reliability of these lists. Here is a picture of a similar list that I created last year in the beginning of June 2012 before the San Diego Comic Con and the announcements of Sideshow : http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3008/96yy.jpg

I put in red the ads that have proven accurate in my list.

Now, "keep cool and collect for life".

Drakul
06-20-2013, 09:07 AM
Michael Keaton PF :thud::thud::thud::thud:

banthafett
06-20-2013, 09:27 AM
List might be from ss and other companies they sell, like ht etc. That buffy character could be that electrik tiki company. Aa batman is more likely Ht, and who knows what else Ht has up there sleeve for the ss booth.

I just want the Burton Batman stuff to be true.

Spidey976
06-20-2013, 10:52 AM
By request of the mods and SSC the pics of the lists and the links have been deleted.

BobaNerd
06-20-2013, 12:16 PM
I knew they'd have to be crying about it sooner or later. It's too late now, however, as most of us have seen it and already know what might be, or more than likely, is coming. Maybe not at SDCC all together, but in the later years. It was a great dream sheet, no doubt. I would love to hear what they told you, Spidey.

"Damn you Spidey, you have undermined our marketing strategies by posting this list and you're gonna pay....YOU'RE GONNA PAYYYYYYYYY!" Sincerely mad at you, Sideshow Collectibles.

Spidey976
06-20-2013, 12:24 PM
I knew they'd have to be crying about it sooner or later. It's too late now, however, as most of us have seen it and already know what might be, or more than likely, is coming. Maybe not at SDCC all together, but in the later years. It was a great dream sheet, no doubt. I would love to hear what they told you, Spidey.

"Damn you Spidey, you have undermined our marketing strategies by posting this list and you're gonna pay....YOU'RE GONNA PAYYYYYYYYY!" Sincerely mad at you, Sideshow Collectibles.

The message was passed on through the mods here... and Darth Snoopy brought the PAIN!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::horror:horror

:wink1:

BobaNerd
06-20-2013, 12:52 PM
The message was passed on through the mods here... and Darth Snoopy brought the PAIN!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::horror:horror

Haha, oh well....it was a good, fun, read and gossip while it lasted. Thanks for posting it, dude.

Spidey976
06-20-2013, 01:02 PM
Haha, oh well....it was a good, fun, read and gossip while it lasted. Thanks for posting it, dude.

Lol Snoopy was incredibly cool about it. I still have the lists if people are interested.

Sweet Rabbit
06-20-2013, 01:11 PM
Lol Snooy was incredibly cool about it. I still have the lists if people are interested.

I wouldn't do that

Spidey976
06-20-2013, 02:22 PM
I wouldn't do that

Ah ... Okay ... You are right m8... Thanks for the heads up... However, I was only asked to take down the pics not the links. So guys can find them if they want to.

Darth Snoopy
06-20-2013, 02:37 PM
Lol Snooy was incredibly cool about it. I still have the lists if people are interested.

Who is this Snooy you speak of? :wink1: :lol

Edit:

It was requested that the pictures be taken down, nothing was said about the links.

The damage has already been done by the other site anyway.

Darth Snoopy
06-20-2013, 02:41 PM

It's what Sith Beagles do. :lecture :yess:

Josh-A-Tron
06-20-2013, 02:43 PM
Who is this Snooy you speak of? :wink1: :lol

Edit:

It was requested that the pictures be taken down, nothing was said about the links.

The damage has already been done by the other site.

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1606881/WhatHasBeenSeenCannotBeUnseen-1.jpg

Darth Snoopy
06-20-2013, 02:43 PM
:lol :lol :lol

brucecamblzchin
06-20-2013, 02:51 PM
I deleted the list from mammary err I mean memory.

BurningRage
06-20-2013, 02:53 PM
Time to grow my SDCC beard.

brucecamblzchin
06-20-2013, 03:15 PM
You are a mountain dew drinkin' beast.

BurningRage
06-20-2013, 03:31 PM
**** Mountain Dew. Diet Coke 4 lyfe.

brucecamblzchin
06-20-2013, 03:42 PM
Coke zero? Coke zero Black Russian is the bestest drink.

comicbookguy
06-20-2013, 03:48 PM
**** Mountain Dew. Diet Coke 4 lyfe.

Yes diabetes 4lyfe! :clap

BurningRage
06-20-2013, 03:55 PM
Yes diabetes 4lyfe! :clap

Diet Coke has no sugar.

comicbookguy
06-20-2013, 04:12 PM
Diet Coke has no sugar.

Yes but it does have the sugar substitutes that causes cancer! Cancer 4lyfe! :clap

KingB
06-21-2013, 05:44 PM
Yes but it does have the sugar substitutes that causes cancer! Cancer 4lyfe! :clap

That probably the most hilarious thing I have EVER seen CBG type.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Spidey976
06-21-2013, 06:04 PM
Wow the thread is back :clap

Privyet
06-21-2013, 06:22 PM
does sideshow normally announce that many items at comic con that were on those lists?

NASEDO
06-21-2013, 06:35 PM
SS must be pissed if this list is correct. Wonder if they will fire who ever leaked it?

Spidey976
06-21-2013, 06:39 PM

I UNIGGIED you just to say that having helped my wife through a BRUTAL battle with a cancer, that struck her for NO apparent reason, I can personally say that this is the dumbest dumb**** thing you have EVER SAID IMHO.

KingB
06-21-2013, 06:44 PM
I UNIGGIED you just to say that having helped my wife through a BRUTAL battle with a cancer, that struck her for NO apparent reason, I can personally say that this is the dumbest dumb**** thing you have EVER SAID IMHO.

Don't think he was making fun of cancer in that way bro. My mom had cancer and I sure didn't take it that way.

Spidey976
06-21-2013, 06:51 PM
does sideshow normally announce that many items at comic con that were on those lists?

SS must be pissed if this list is correct. Wonder if they will fire who ever leaked it?

This list was put together by Masterside/Obi Wan... The top list is logical conjecture based on things he has heard and been tod as a guy who works closely with SSC. Now if you go back a few pages you will see that from his list last year about a 1/3 or more of his list showed up at SDCC, but even more from his list came out over the year.

Now just with two tweets I managed to confirm 1/4 of mastersides Marvel list is either planned for or has a chance to be at SDCC. The J Scott Spidey trio is planned and WWHULK has a chance.

So I give the list some credit. Not to mention that he called the release dates of all of the major PFs weeks in advance and their EXs, he knows a little more then your average guy.

Mr. Nice Guy
06-21-2013, 07:43 PM
Don't think he was making fun of cancer in that way bro. My mom had cancer and I sure didn't take it that way.

Don't make excuses for stupidity. It was a very stupid thing to say. I went from being annoyed with this kid to outright disliking him. I'm all for having fun but that just doesn't work for me. If I had cancer and someone close to me laughed at that I'd be disappointed.

Mr. Nice Guy
06-21-2013, 07:48 PM
This list was put together by Masterside/Obi Wan... The top list is logical conjecture based on things he has heard and been tod as a guy who works closely with SSC. Now if you go back a few pages you will see that from his list last year about a 1/3 or more of his list showed up at SDCC, but even more from his list came out over the year.

Now just with two tweets I managed to confirm 1/4 of mastersides Marvel list is either planned for or has a chance to be at SDCC. The J Scott Spidey trio is planned and WWHULK has a chance.

So I give the list some credit. Not to mention that he called the release dates of all of the major PFs weeks in advance and their EXs, he knows a little more then your average guy.

I'd be very surprised if the announcements and reveals are that extensive. I'd go as far as to say that's everything in the works for the next couple years. There's a ton of pieces landing between now and the next year which are already announced and not on this list. if this list is correct and I can't find the pieces I'm hoping for, there's a good chance I'll be out of collecting before anyone sees them (ie. extension of batman rogues, mythos expansion, goblin PF...).

Spidey976
06-21-2013, 07:56 PM

I mean NO disrespect m8, but after spending a month laying in chairs, stretchers, and gurneys, and having to make two life and death decisions for my wife when it came to two surgeries. Then a second shorter hospital stay six months later, and a full year and a half recover after all was said and done... Well I find NOTHING funny about cancer... Trust me m8 it is different when it is your wife and the Dr. comes to you and says we do this and she may die, but if we don't she IS going to. She is fine NOW, but it doesnt change the fact that it was a dumb*** joke.

Don't make excuses for stupidity. It was a very stupid thing to say. I went from being annoyed with this kid to outright disliking him. I'm all for having fun but that just doesn't work for me. If I had cancer and someone close to me laughed at that I'd be disappointed.

I am so there it isn't funny.

Spidey976
06-21-2013, 08:02 PM
I'd be very surprised if the announcements and reveals are that extensive. I'd go as far as to say that's everything in the works for the next couple years. There's a ton of pieces landing between now and the next year which are already announced and not on this list. if this list is correct and I can't find the pieces I'm hoping for, there's a good chance I'll be out of collecting before anyone sees them (ie. extension of batman rogues, mythos expansion, goblin PF...).

I know they won't quit be there, but like I said if you look at his older list he was bang on for a lot of pieces tha came out this year, but yes a missed a few.

brucecamblzchin
06-21-2013, 08:29 PM
jesus CBG u jumped the shark bro :(

Ish
06-21-2013, 08:44 PM
Yes it's a stupid thing to say but why would anybody be upset about what anybody posts in an Internet forum about popular character statues, I mean there if there are enough people in a room and you say something it's gonna reach atleast one person, how you think those psychic shows worked?

Point is whatever it's said here shouldn't have any weight on ones life, even if it relates to facts in ones life. It's totally meaningless IMHO

Josh-A-Tron
06-21-2013, 08:45 PM
jesus CBG u jumped the shark bro :(

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/960734/jump-the-shark-o.gif

playa7
06-21-2013, 08:53 PM
Yes it's a stupid thing to say but why would anybody be upset about what anybody posts in an Internet forum about popular character statues, I mean there if there are enough people in a room and you say something it's gonna reach atleast one person, how you think those psychic shows worked?

Point is whatever it's said here shouldn't have any weight on ones life, even if it relates to facts in ones life. It's totally meaningless IMHO

Exactly, CBG's posts are meaningless. Meaningless 4 Lyfe! :lecture

Spidey976
06-21-2013, 08:56 PM

If you had lived my life through that stretch you would call a dumbass out m8, trust me.

Exactly, CBG's posts are meaningless. Meaningless 4 Lyfe! :lecture

****in eh right

Ish
06-21-2013, 09:06 PM
If you had lived my life through that stretch you would call a dumbass out m8, trust me.

No I wouldn't, trust me.

I'm not taking anybody's side here my colleague, I'm just pointing out a practice that its very common in these internet forums and that is to be easily offended buy a comment by a complete stranger that has no relevance to ones life, i don't mean you specifically fine sir, but rather in general.

Josh-A-Tron
06-21-2013, 09:07 PM
No I wouldn't, trust me.

I'm not taking anybody's side here my colleague, I'm just pointing out a practice that its very common in these internet forums and that is to be easily offended buy a comment by a complete stranger that has no relevance to ones life, i don't mean you specifically fine sir, but rather in general.

Some people have a lower tolerance for stupidity, internet or no.

Spidey976
06-21-2013, 09:09 PM
No I wouldn't, trust me.

All right Sir... I'll leave it at that.

Monger
06-21-2013, 09:27 PM

Indeed. Meaning CBG tolerance = low

Spidey976
06-21-2013, 09:39 PM

Indeed. Meaning CBG tolerance = low

I have NO patience for him anymore, and I have for the most part just ignored everything he says, but when he was quoted joking about my personal hell I lost my cool.... He is just a dumb*** and hope he NEVER has to go through what my family did because he won't be able to handle it.

Arctic Beast
06-21-2013, 09:47 PM
I have NO patience for him anymore, and I have for the most part just ignored everything he says, but when he was quoted joking about my personal hell I lost my cool.... He is just a dumbass and hope he NEVER has to go through what my family did because he won't be able to handle it.

I agree the joke was in bad taste but it's not how he intended. Obviously it hit you hard and I wish you and your wife the best in the future.

Calling him a dumbass is a bit harsh though CBG has always been harmless. You clearly have a personal issue with him just put him on that list your always talking about and move on.

Spidey976
06-21-2013, 10:06 PM
I agree the joke was in bad taste but it's not how he intended. Obviously it hit you hard and I wish you and your wife the best in the future.

Calling him a dumbass is a bit harsh though CBG has always been harmless. You clearly have a personal issue with him just put him on that list your always talking about and move on.

Just noticed the auto censor didn't catch that so I fixed it. However, I stand by the statements original meaning. CBG says the dumbest **** I have ever read. As for how it hit me, DAMN right it hit me hard. I KNOW this isn't the place really, BUT people should consider how what they say may impact others. As for the CBG and the IGGY list he is back on it, and if King hadn't quoted him I would have never know what he said, and wouldn't have responded. Finally, I understand what guys were saying about people quoting him.

BobaNerd
06-21-2013, 10:19 PM
That dude has a lot of wtf moments. Like 68 pages into the MOS thread, he quoted someone and asked if Superman's cape was fully sculpted in reference to the $380 price tag. I thought, "huh??" Sneak peeks & vids, then prototype pics come out and he didn't know the cape was fabric? He had a diabetes for life quote right before the cancer quote. Another wtf moment.

Honestly, I think he says stupid **** just to get quoted. I've never quoted him though.

peedi
06-22-2013, 02:04 AM
Not blasting anyone or how they take things, but no matter who says what, only you decide how you act/react about something.

My dad died because of cancer. The absolute most painful thing to happen in my life. Yet I can read a comment like the one CBG made and not think much of it. I don't expect someone without my experiences to understand what I've been through because they haven't lived it. Just as I became a teenager I watched the strongest man I've ever known, who I also lived with (parents were separated) whither away and die. Just like that, everything completely changed. 15 years later it's easier to talk about but it will never not hurt.

So I can brush it off as a not so smart comment... I can appreciate jokes, and really we all laugh at and make fun of things that would be offensive to somebody out there...so I try to just ignore what isn't personally funny to me unless it's an intentional and personal attack.

Tbolt
06-22-2013, 04:09 AM
Jesus h Christ Spidey, he wasn't calling out your wife.

This easily offended PC nonsense is just one of many things wrong with the world today.

I hope Jay Cutler doesn't see the diabetes comment.

GMAFB.

SSC over reaction to this threads existence is a bit revealing.

KingB
06-22-2013, 04:15 AM
Holy ****.... I just thought it was a poor taste joke. I hear em everyday on tosh and Comedy Central. I by no means meant to offend anyone here by laughing.

skorpio8
06-22-2013, 04:40 AM
I have NO patience for him anymore, and I have for the most part just ignored everything he says, but when he was quoted joking about my personal hell I lost my cool.... He is just a dumb*** and hope he NEVER has to go through what my family did because he won't be able to handle it.

Hey Spidey , the same guy has been arrogant and insulting to me in another thread. Am an open minded guy and many times I make fool of myself so I can make others laugh, but if someone does not respect me the way I respect them , believe me I can be very cruel... My sympathies for what u ve been going through... I have many personal problems myself, and collecting has been lets say , a way of forgetting things, and put meaning in my life. Plus I have met a lot of people here and in Facebook ,( one is u...lol), all the best for the future my friend.

Spidey976
06-22-2013, 04:55 AM
Not blasting anyone or how they take things, but no matter who says what, only you decide how you act/react about something.

My dad died because of cancer. The absolute most painful thing to happen in my life. Yet I can read a comment like the one CBG made and not think much of it. I don't expect someone without my experiences to understand what I've been through because they haven't lived it. Just as I became a teenager I watched the strongest man I've ever known, who I also lived with (parents were separated) whither away and die. Just like that, everything completely changed. 15 years later it's easier to talk about but it will never not hurt.

So I can brush it off as a not so smart comment... I can appreciate jokes, and really we all laugh at and make fun of things that would be offensive to somebody out there...so I try to just ignore what isn't personally funny to me unless it's an intentional and personal attack.

I am less then a year out of the recovery period, and still dealing with the impacts on our kids and my wife.... So I guess I am a little more raw is all. Maybe 15 years from now I can handle it better, but not yet. On another note Peedi I am truly and deeply sorry about your Dad.

Jesus h Christ Spidey, he wasn't calling out your wife.

This easily offended PC nonsense is just one of many things wrong with the world today.

I hope Jay Cutler doesn't see the diabetes comment.

GMAFB.

SSC over reaction to this threads existence is a bit revealing.

Tbolt if you had lived my life for the last few years you MAY be seeing something's differently when an individual jokes abut your very close by very raw personal hell.... Just sayin. However, I know I am raw, and maybe I over reacted, but some times stupidity needs to be called out. Guys saying CBG is harmless is all well and good, but he is insulting and rude at times, and I am starting to think his "aw shucks I didn't mean it" routine is just a troll hiding behind pretend stupidity.

Holy ****.... I just thought it was a poor taste joke. I hear em everyday on tosh and Comedy Central. I by no means meant to offend anyone here by laughing.

It was a stupid poor taste joke that hit far to close to home. I turn off those comedy shows when they get started with cancer, and even tossed out a few comedy CDs I had because of it. I know you didn't mean to offend Kinger, you are not a troll, CBG on the other hand I am just not that sure of, and his stupidity is grating the hell out of me.

Privyet
06-22-2013, 05:09 AM
woah ssc asked the pics to be removed?

Ish
06-22-2013, 05:30 AM
Guess that's good news, it could mean that a lot of the items listed are in the works in some way, and some are a def SDCC surprise unveil. :yess::yess:

dcmarv
06-22-2013, 06:17 AM
Guess that's good news, it could mean that a lot of the items listed are in the works in some way, and some are a def SDCC surprise unveil. :yess::yess:

If that happens, could we call this "Freaksgate"?

Spidey976
06-22-2013, 06:25 AM
Hey Spidey , the same guy has been arrogant and insulting to me in another thread. Am an open minded guy and many times I make fool of myself so I can make others laugh, but if someone does not respect me the way I respect them , believe me I can be very cruel... My sympathies for what u ve been going through... I have many personal problems myself, and collecting has been lets say , a way of forgetting things, and put meaning in my life. Plus I have met a lot of people here and in Facebook ,( one is u...lol), all the best for the future my friend.

I am glad that you have found a way to deal, and I think collecting is helping me as well. It is an escape from the stress of everything, maybe having Duffus McDingle bring it all in here is why I got so pissed. Cheers m8 we will be fine... Polystone can heal wounds.....:hi5:

Yep

Well let's just say I have a feeling that it is closer to being right then they would like, and I think it MAY be more accurate for say the Marvel and DC lines because they haven't asked for the links or the ENTIRE lists to be removed. JUST then ones I made that focused on the Marvel and DC lines. Like I have said before I have asked about 4 of the statues on the Marvel list and 3 are PLANNED and 1 has a CHANCE of being at SDCC. So that is 1/4 of the Marvel list:lecture. They might want the whole list up so they can point out the other "misses" so to speak.

Sweet Rabbit
06-22-2013, 07:27 AM

There weren't any pics, just a list

Bmutha
06-22-2013, 07:37 AM
I mean NO disrespect m8, but after spending a month laying in chairs, stretchers, and gurneys, and having to make two life and death decisions for my wife when it came to two surgeries. Then a second shorter hospital stay six months later, and a full year and a half recover after all was said and done... Well I find NOTHING funny about cancer... Trust me m8 it is different when it is your wife and the Dr. comes to you and says we do this and she may die, but if we don't she IS going to. She is fine NOW, but it doesnt change the fact that it was a dumb*** joke.

I am so there it isn't funny.

Nothing funny about cancer, that's for sure. I think it eventually affects us all...I've had several friends and family go through it (a couple good friends beat it, but an aunt and grandpa who died from it)...it's not something that I ever think to joke about.

Mr. Green
06-22-2013, 07:38 AM
If that happens, could we call this "Freaksgate"?

damn, I can't seem to ignore ur sigs, its kinky n whacked. someone need to grab that juicy butt of her to balanced it out. LOL.

anyway, I hope someone shows tons of pics at SDCC, cause I won't be able to be there. lookin forward to these reveals.

I probably won't be able to see hulk lsf anytime soon but maybe the bat lsf is sufficient.

dcmarv
06-22-2013, 07:57 AM
damn, I can't seem to ignore ur sigs, its kinky n whacked. someone need to grab that juicy butt of her to balanced it out. LOL.

Hipsterdom at its finest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrUvu1mlWco

Darth Snoopy
06-22-2013, 08:08 AM
Let's stick to the topic of the thread.

If you want to discuss cancer then please do so in the Other Topics forum.

Rockstars721
06-22-2013, 08:21 AM

I literally can't with that video, I felt like I was on a bad acid trip watching that LOL the song is catchy though.

DirEnGrey
06-22-2013, 10:53 AM
Trying. Too. Hard.

(and failing)

ats290
06-22-2013, 11:36 AM
I mainly just want to see the Batman lsf. Hands down

Bmutha
06-22-2013, 11:41 AM
I just really wish that the Flash was on the first list, not the "maybe" list. I really want a Flash PF.

yeek
06-22-2013, 12:51 PM

This is what I want too...

Monger
06-22-2013, 01:04 PM
Trying. Too. Hard.

(and failing)

Isn't DirEnGrey that metal Japanese band? I remember they did the opening for Baki.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAkTFFxUi1U

The show looked so bad but in reality it was awesome. Definitely caught me off guard.

BurningRage
06-22-2013, 02:26 PM

I want to see the Wonder Woman pf. Skirt down:hi5:

Ish
06-22-2013, 06:48 PM

This is among the stupidest videos I ever seen, not even worth the spot for the stupidest, hasn't this been done to death? The former Disney star desperately trying to change his or her image?

teemu
06-22-2013, 07:14 PM
Diet Coke has no sugar.

no it contains a poisoness chemical called Aspartame which causes more than just Cancer but destroys the liver and kidney's

DirEnGrey
06-22-2013, 09:02 PM
Isn't DirEnGrey that metal Japanese band? I remember they did the opening for Baki.

The show looked so bad but in reality it was awesome. Definitely caught me off guard.

Yup :clap

Never saw that show... but the song in that video is called "Child Prey".

Monger
06-22-2013, 10:17 PM
I take it you're a big fan? I'm not into metal. Have you listened to Girugamesh?

DirEnGrey
06-23-2013, 12:02 AM
I take it you're a big fan? I'm not into metal. Have you listened to Girugamesh?

Is it weird that we've been listening to the same songs from '02? :rotfl

Yup, but don't listen to them.

MPCanes
06-23-2013, 08:59 AM
Gotta say, Flash PF would be my #1 next most wanted from DC - it better be Barry and it better be mixed media!

peedi
06-24-2013, 01:01 AM
I'd like a Flash PF but being born in the 80s and growing up in the 90s, Wally for me has always been the Flash. Just like Spider-Man has always been married...lost battles for my generation, I know :monkey2

floreairfoot
06-24-2013, 09:34 AM

That was absolute garbage. :slap :lol

Sweet Rabbit
06-24-2013, 01:59 PM
Barry Allen or fail

brucecamblzchin
06-24-2013, 03:00 PM
Barry Allen or fail

:lecture:lecture:lecture

BarryAllen
06-24-2013, 03:48 PM
Barry Allen or fail

Yeah, me or FAIL!

Spidey976
06-24-2013, 03:50 PM
Barry Allen or fail

Barry Allen and Wally West COHs for the win:lecture

Sweet Rabbit
06-24-2013, 03:50 PM
Yeah, me or FAIL!

Who are you? :dunno :lol

KingB
06-24-2013, 03:53 PM
umm.... Barry Allen? :dunno

brucecamblzchin
06-24-2013, 04:30 PM
Hi Barry can you bring back my treadmill plz coz I'm trying to keep in shape.

Love, BCC.

BarryAllen
06-24-2013, 05:01 PM
Who are you? :dunno :lol

it's me Bartholomew Allen. Don't you recognized me? :slap:lol

Hi Barry can you bring back my treadmill plz coz I'm trying to keep in shape.

Love, BCC.

not yet man. gonna keep it and prepare for beach 2thousand and 4ever...

Mr. Nice Guy
06-24-2013, 06:02 PM
it's me Bartholomew Allen. Don't you recognized me? :slap:lol

:rotfl
I'm not a big reader of Flash but I'd score points on that trivia question.

peedi
06-24-2013, 10:14 PM
All the old people like Barry :nana: :stick :wave

For anyone under 35 his most memorable story is he died and he hasn't done squat since returning. Oh no, wait...he screwed up time, didn't he?

:lol

Honestly, I'm more used to Wally because that's who I grew up with, but I really don't care who gets a PF first. They both fit for their own respective times.

Barry Allen and Wally West COHs for the win:lecture

But the costumes are different! The color, the boots, the "belt"...they need separate PFs for Barry's muted spandex and Wallys crimson sheen

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg233/SteveAustinBookClub/WallyBarry.jpg http://actorphotobook.com/images/barry-allen-02.jpg

BurningRage
06-25-2013, 04:47 AM
I prefer Barry's costume.

Ish
06-25-2013, 04:53 AM
Aren't Comiquettes 1/5 scale? if so this flash will not go with supes and bats.

BarryAllen
06-25-2013, 05:59 AM

According to the list SSC will do another JLA line in comiquettes.

I hope it's Barry though, cuz he is the original founder of JLA.

Sweet Rabbit
06-25-2013, 07:16 AM

They are now

Ish
06-25-2013, 08:06 AM
So ivy and GL are PF's? They're fully sculpted they should make flash in the same manner, 1/4th scale or fail.

Spidey976
06-25-2013, 08:48 AM
So ivy and GL are PF's? They're fully sculpted they should make flash in the same manner, 1/4th scale or fail.

I wouldn't put much stock in the Comiquette and PF labels. Masterslide has already said he confused a few as he was taking info from different sources.

Bmutha
06-25-2013, 09:01 AM
I wouldn't put much stock in the Comiquette and PF labels. Masterslide has already said he confused a few as he was taking info from different sources.

:exactly: I am not putting any stock into the comiquette or PF designation on those lists...all I am taking from it is that a particular character is in development. A "Flash comiquette" could mean that it is a fully sculpted PF like GL or Poison Ivy.

It would be silly for SS to start the 1/5 CQ line with the Flash before making a 1/4 PF to go with the others...doesn't mean it can't happen, but it would be silly. If SS starts a 1/5 line, bet it will start with Batman.

Privyet
06-25-2013, 06:47 PM
There weren't any pics, just a list

it was a picture of a list

masterside
06-26-2013, 05:10 AM
:exactly: I am not putting any stock into the comiquette or PF designation on those lists...all I am taking from it is that a particular character is in development. A "Flash comiquette" could mean that it is a fully sculpted PF like GL or Poison Ivy.

It would be silly for SS to start the 1/5 CQ line with the Flash before making a 1/4 PF to go with the others...doesn't mean it can't happen, but it would be silly. If SS starts a 1/5 line, bet it will start with Batman.

It's a good assumption :)

Spidey976
06-26-2013, 06:38 AM
It's a good assumption :)

MASTER... about time you come in.... thanks again for ALL of your hard work m8:hi5:

dcmarv
06-27-2013, 12:46 AM
That was absolute garbage. :slap :lol

Now that I got a better look at the lyrics, I'm thinking, "Who wrote this? Precious???"

http://www.readersread.com/pics/precious_movie.jpg

Tripletn
06-30-2013, 03:06 AM
Monday is a day away. 31 days of SS Comic-Con begins. Hoping for some great DC stuff.

shadowfax
06-30-2013, 04:50 AM
Monday is a day away. 31 days of SS Comic-Con begins. Hoping for some great DC stuff.
can't wait...exciting time of the year for collectors

C_U_BYE
06-30-2013, 02:15 PM
It's Monday in Oz, come on SS let's get the ball rolling

brucecamblzchin
06-30-2013, 02:19 PM
I second the motion.

Johnny Utah
06-30-2013, 02:22 PM
Even though it might not be happening, I'd love a tease of their next 1/6 Bat or Supes, even Hal.

brucecamblzchin
06-30-2013, 02:26 PM
No because 1/6 sucks.

JB24
06-30-2013, 02:37 PM
I can't wait for the Wonder Woman PF to be revealed. I hope it's shown at SDCC. I'm also curious to see what poses they will have for the DC comiquettes.

Ish
06-30-2013, 03:01 PM
No because 1/6 sucks.

I second that.

Ish
06-30-2013, 03:13 PM
I can't wait for the Wonder Woman PF to be revealed. I hope it's shown at SDCC. I'm also curious to see what poses they will have for the DC comiquettes.

WW has been a long time coming, I hope they don't disappoint.

mistermark
06-30-2013, 03:39 PM

It is reedonks that WW hasn't been revealed yet. SS needs to PO her already.

mistermark
06-30-2013, 03:40 PM
No because 1/6 sucks.

Except for the Cobra line! :lecture

BurningRage
06-30-2013, 03:40 PM
It's been awhile since they had a Marvel pre-order. Maybe a Marvel piece will be before a DC piece.

BurningRage
06-30-2013, 03:45 PM
No because 1/6 sucks.

HT Hulk can give the finger

brucecamblzchin
06-30-2013, 03:54 PM
I give HT the finger.

Bmutha
06-30-2013, 06:54 PM
No because 1/6 sucks.

I give HT the finger.

:rotfl :exactly: :lecture

Khev
06-30-2013, 07:09 PM
So does SCC start revealing new products for SDCC every day starting tomorrow?

Spidey976
06-30-2013, 08:04 PM
So does SCC start revealing new products for SDCC every day starting tomorrow?

Yes, but who knows it could be a tease, HT figure, no way to know

comicbookguy
06-30-2013, 08:22 PM
Lifeld style cable please! Not the new marvel 25 year old cable with the two pistols and no armor. I think we all can at least agree to this. I hope we get 30 PF coming our way. The fun starts tomorrow!

brucecamblzchin
06-30-2013, 08:27 PM
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

BobaNerd
06-30-2013, 10:01 PM
^^Lmao! You know him better than anyone, dude! Your imitation of how he posts was too funny!

shadowfax
07-01-2013, 06:55 AM
:impatient:

Spidey976
07-01-2013, 09:53 AM
Comic Con page is UP!!! No new things yet though

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/experience/2013/07/01/comic-con-online/#con-coming-soon

Spidey976
07-01-2013, 10:04 AM
First product is up Boba Fett 1/6 prototype costume
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=1001361&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=1001361_BobaFettPrototypeArmorSixthSca le&utm_campaign=TW_070113

Sweet Rabbit
07-01-2013, 11:40 AM
First product is up Boba Fett 1/6 prototype costume
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=1001361&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=1001361_BobaFettPrototypeArmorSixthSca le&utm_campaign=TW_070113

boba fett :hi5:

Ish
07-01-2013, 11:41 AM
1/6.. Meh...

Irvy
07-01-2013, 11:45 AM
A white Fett with a beach towel cape? Way to start things off with a bang :cool:

KingB
07-01-2013, 11:49 AM
At least it's a SS product and not HTs although it might as well be.

Sweet Rabbit
07-01-2013, 11:50 AM
A white Fett with a beach towel cape? Way to start things off with a bang :cool:

I ordered it, that's a badass fig

BurningRage
07-01-2013, 12:02 PM
I wish they had a sneak pic for tomorrow like they did last year.

Sweet Rabbit
07-01-2013, 12:03 PM

nah, the not knowing is fun

Wah
07-01-2013, 12:38 PM
A definite pass. Too similar for my taste. If i was a huge fett fan i would get it otherwise no point.

Arctic Beast
07-01-2013, 02:27 PM

There not doing that this year? It was good to know what was coming up so you could plan around it but i guess nothing sells out day 1 anyway so no worries.

BurningRage
07-01-2013, 02:49 PM
There not doing that this year? It was good to know what was coming up so you could plan around it but i guess nothing sells out day 1 anyway so no worries.

I remember when they showed the S shield for Superman and everyone thought it was the pf and it ended up being the life size bust.

brucecamblzchin
07-01-2013, 02:52 PM
Fett 1/6?

Failness.

Where is the new PF?

So far this is the worst SDCC EVER.

Tripletn
07-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Fett 1/6?

Failness.

Where is the new PF?

If I didn't know what a funny guy you are from your videos, I would've thought you were serious here. My initial reaction to your comment was "it's only the first ****ing day, out of 31, and people are already calling it the worst SDCC ever". Then I saw who posted this, and started cracking up. Good one Chin.

brucecamblzchin
07-01-2013, 02:59 PM

You dig it the most!

Spidey976
07-01-2013, 02:59 PM
Fett 1/6?

Failness.

Where is the new PF?

And it hasn't even started yet...:rotfl

Tripletn
07-01-2013, 03:04 PM
Thanks Chin!! You nearly made someone on the other side of the world from you nearly piss their pants.

jreycnc
07-01-2013, 03:08 PM
Not DC, but a teaser nonetheless...
http://distilleryimage9.ak.instagram.com/1efbb502e29911e28a3222000a9f17b2_7.jpg

brucecamblzchin
07-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Worst.

SDCC.

Ever.

Tripletn
07-01-2013, 03:18 PM

When did this appear?

Spidey976
07-01-2013, 03:21 PM

AWESOME TEASE

THIS was on mastersides list as a WWHulk, and I think there is going to be a COH AND maybe an arm. THIS is a PLANET HULK sculpt NOT a WWHulk sculpt which has been teased..., AND if you look JUST below the ear between the plates of the helmet there is a seam!!!!

This could be the GREATEST EX EVER!!! If that is what it is.

Josh-A-Tron
07-01-2013, 03:26 PM

Oh, sonofa#&%$ POed!:panic:

http://i.imgur.com/PhtIn.jpg

jreycnc
07-01-2013, 03:28 PM
AWESOME TEASE

THIS was on mastersides list as a WWHulk, and I think there is going to be a COH AND maybe an arm. THIS is a PLANET HULK sculpt NOT a WWHulk sculpt which has been teased..., AND if you look JUST below the ear between the plates of the helmet there is a seam!!!!

This could be the GREATEST EX EVER!!! If that is what it is.

One could only hope for one PF that has a COH from Planet Hulk to King Hulk

Sweet Rabbit
07-01-2013, 03:29 PM
This is the DC section....

Darth Snoopy
07-01-2013, 03:42 PM

:lol :lol :lol

That's what I was thinking! :lol

Spidey976
07-01-2013, 03:43 PM

Just proof that some of the list is accurate.

Spidey976
07-01-2013, 03:44 PM
When did this appear?

Just did on Twitter

brucecamblzchin
07-01-2013, 03:47 PM
who is on the tweet? Come and we will discuss the worst SDCC ever.

Ish
07-01-2013, 03:48 PM
What scale? Sorry, I know, dc section.

brucecamblzchin
07-01-2013, 03:48 PM
fail scale.

Ish
07-01-2013, 03:49 PM
fail scale.

Hate the marvel fans not the marvel characters.

KingB
07-01-2013, 03:51 PM
fail scale.

:lol:lol:lol
Tell us how you really feel BCC.

Spidey976
07-01-2013, 03:54 PM
What scale? Sorry, I know, dc section.

Masterside says it is a 1/4.

KingB
07-01-2013, 03:56 PM
Was this ever on the to buy list for you Spidey?

BurningRage
07-01-2013, 04:16 PM
I want a full reveal for Sinestro :pray:

Arctic Beast
07-01-2013, 04:18 PM
I want a full reveal for Sinestro :pray:

:exactly::goodpost::hi5:

Sweet Rabbit
07-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Just proof that some of the list is accurate.

Who cares. It has its own thread in the marvel section

Bill Lehecka
07-01-2013, 04:55 PM
I'm just excited to step onto the floor July 17th and check out and take pics of every piece they have. 16 days away. So giddy.