Possible DC SDCC2013 Announcements

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spidey976

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't know how reliable is is, but here is a list of DC products to appear at SDCC

by request of SSC the pictures were taken down
Originally from here

https://www.mintinbox.net/Actus/13-06/1806sideSDCClist

EDIT: The actual SOURCE for these lists is Fana Collec, and these are OBI-WAN's List from over at SF:horror:horror:thud:

Here is a quote from Obi over at SF

I want to say something very important.

These lists contain all the information I have in my possession for development projects, some of which are suceptibles to be unveiled at SDCC 2013.

But these lists are not words of the gospels. Sideshow can surprise by presenting other pieces I do not know.

Also, on both lists, Sideshow will unveil between 20 and 50 products. So calm down, I do not want to be responsible for some form of frustration for you, in case the announcements are disappointing.

These are possibilities, but these are not certainties.

And especially thank you properly cite the source (Fana Collec).

Last edited:
Re: Possible DC SDCC2013

Way too many Batman/Superman figures on that 1/6 scale list...

Quorra excites me! But I'm honestly very disappointed in not having any more Batman villains. :( Fully expected at least a Two Face, Penguin, or Riddler PF.

:gah: Batman legendary Scale!! I'm not ready you bastards!

I really hope some of that is fake or I'll be living in Sideshow boxes.

I know thats right! Batman is my fav super hero so, would love a lsf this will prob be one of the only lsf i buy. I feel like they had to many big names on that list for it to be true. Plus how can they do some of the pf's without having 1:1 The Joker bust of even WW pf. Idk what SS is thinking sometimes but, we shall see.

Shazam!! Thats a for sure order, Green Arrow and Flash highly probable. Out of cash next year definitely.

Absolutely no way that can be a real list - has Sideshow ever revealed the sheer amount of premium formats on that list at one time? There's somethnig like 30+ PFs on there alone, all new.

That looks more like a product roadmap for the next 3 years than SDCC reveal stuff.

Back